tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I put a teleporter in the tower, just beneath the mirror, for fast travel. When I noticed, I had the broken mirror at my home base. It somehow hitched a ride on the teleporter, so I showed it the world since all my teleporters are connected. XD
That's because it's actually a mob. I'll see if this can be fixed.

9dj8gpZ.png

Since this mod is small/medium sized I have decided to run it in my server among others. Here's my feedback so far, based on my opinions. It's packed with criticism and, if I sound rude in any way or part of it, keep in mind that this is not my intention. Note that I haven't seen half of what the mod has to offer yet AND I'm a perfectionist.

Please, discuss those with me:

-There's an "enemies" section in the gamepedia but no Town NPCs or Items section, only sub-sections.

-Gamepedia page is outdated and not instinctive: for instance, took me a while to find that the Antilion Queen drops the Desert Rage, because there's no picture of her and no text under at the left side (description).

-Having to go to the gamepedia in order to check what the mod has to offer (screenshots, mostly) instead of having it here in the forum like most other mods is annoying.

-I didn't knew the hammer inside the Guide's house could be crafted into an item that restores his house. Wish the mod had made me aware of that somehow before turning his house into mine and changing way too many things there.

-The Guide NPC doesn't give me anyhing for fixing his house.

-I find very strange the presence of enemy humans in the game (Robber).

-Any mod that uses the items already present in the game are already doing a greater job than others who add new stuff. I'd rather use the Leaf Block instead of dealing with a new item (Leaf) occupying inventory and chest space, specially when they're used for only 5 items.

-The Forest Claymore, as well as the other items that require leaf, could require either Leaf Blocks or nothing at all besides Wood and Nature Essence. (Royal Weapon Parts, for instance, are the ONLY required item to craft the Royal weapons).

-Nature Stave could use 2 of any jewel and have multiple colors instead of requiring Amesthyst. Who knows when I'm gonna find two of them while mining...

-The same goes for Gold/Platinum Boomerang and any other item requiring Ruby/A single different jewel.

-Having to craft the base of a Blunderbuss before crafting the Blunderbuss is annoying.

-The Leaf Roll items are occupying space in my recipe list and I don't see myself ever crafting/using them.

-The apples spam my inventory/chests and haven't been useful so far.

-The Boar is too big and feels out of place.

-I don't see myself ever using the Steel Knife or the Steel Bow, since I'll probably have a bow and sword crafted out of something else. This will only occupy space in my inventory.

-Vanilla Bow and Arrow doesn't requipre rope, yet the Wooden Crossbow does. It makes sense but going after multiple items to craft different stuff is annoying.

-Wooden Crossbows needs to have tiers (tin/copper, gold/platinum, etc.) and to be more slower than they arelady are. A single item thrown at the recipe list like this is annoying and, if the crossbow is supposed to be another option for bow and arrow, I'd rather be able to craft stronger options of it depending on where in the pre-hardmode I am.

-Gamepedia shows Mana Crystal as an ingredient for Support Stave, but Life Crystal as an ingredient when you check what can be made with Nature Essence. If the correct recipe is Life crystal, this is a shot in the foot. If I'm crafting this early game item it's because I'm trying to survive. Consuming a Life Crystal would be waaaay better than wasting it on this item, THUS, not needing it when I'm already on 400 HP.

-Goo itens are dumb:
1. Complete the Slimes quest.
2. Obtain Emerald Net.
3. Kill Slime King and equipe Royal Gel.
4. Farm Green Goo.
5. Collect sand.
6. Fabricate bottles.
7. Fabricate Liquidified Goo.
8. Find an Extractinator.
9. Farm Emerald Gel.
10. Finally, craft the Goo items.
With the time requited to complete all of this I can be full Molten already. I will def not ever spend any of my time with this but the mod will still spawn an NPC that will occupy a house and mess my recipe list.

-Goo itens are dumb:
2. Obtain Emerald Net.
4. Farm Green Goo.
5. Collect sand.
6. Fabricate bottles.
9. Farm Emerald Gel.
With the time requited to complete all of this I can be full Molten already. I will def not ever spend any of my time with this but the mod will still spawn an NPC that will occupy a house and mess my recipe list.
actually you don't even need an emerald net, royal gel or an extractinator. a normal net works and slimes are very common early game, you can actually get full goo armor and a pick/axe/hammer before even fighting a boss. also emerald gel isn't in the mod anymore, so no need to farm it.

edit: I'm pretty sure the fact you can use a regular bug net to get green goo is a bug, actually.

Hello, Zadum4ivii! Wanted to bring this to your attention (if it hasn't already, and if so I apologize): This mod when enabled along with Exodus will cause the note messages to not appear. I'm sure fixing things to be compatible with other mods isn't a main focus, but thought I'd bring it to your attention just in case.

I'll be sure to let the makers of Exodus know as well to hopefully narrow down the issue! :)

Hello, Zadum4ivii! Wanted to bring this to your attention (if it hasn't already, and if so I apologize): This mod when enabled along with Exodus will cause the note messages to not appear. I'm sure fixing things to be compatible with other mods isn't a main focus, but thought I'd bring it to your attention just in case.

I'll be sure to let the makers of Exodus know as well to hopefully narrow down the issue! :)
I'm sure it's Exodus Mod fault because they do something to shortswords & the Note use shortsword use style.
Sadly, I don't think they'll ever fix it because they've frozen the development.

Since this mod is small/medium sized I have decided to run it in my server among others. Here's my feedback so far, based on my opinions. It's packed with criticism and, if I sound rude in any way or part of it, keep in mind that this is not my intention. Note that I haven't seen half of what the mod has to offer yet AND I'm a perfectionist.

Please, discuss those with me:

-There's an "enemies" section in the gamepedia but no Town NPCs or Items section, only sub-sections.

-Gamepedia page is outdated and not instinctive: for instance, took me a while to find that the Antilion Queen drops the Desert Rage, because there's no picture of her and no text under at the left side (description).

-Having to go to the gamepedia in order to check what the mod has to offer (screenshots, mostly) instead of having it here in the forum like most other mods is annoying.

-I didn't knew the hammer inside the Guide's house could be crafted into an item that restores his house. Wish the mod had made me aware of that somehow before turning his house into mine and changing way too many things there.

-The Guide NPC doesn't give me anyhing for fixing his house.

-I find very strange the presence of enemy humans in the game (Robber).

-Any mod that uses the items already present in the game are already doing a greater job than others who add new stuff. I'd rather use the Leaf Block instead of dealing with a new item (Leaf) occupying inventory and chest space, specially when they're used for only 5 items.

-The Forest Claymore, as well as the other items that require leaf, could require either Leaf Blocks or nothing at all besides Wood and Nature Essence. (Royal Weapon Parts, for instance, are the ONLY required item to craft the Royal weapons).

-Nature Stave could use 2 of any jewel and have multiple colors instead of requiring Amesthyst. Who knows when I'm gonna find two of them while mining...

-The same goes for Gold/Platinum Boomerang and any other item requiring Ruby/A single different jewel.

-Having to craft the base of a Blunderbuss before crafting the Blunderbuss is annoying.

-The Leaf Roll items are occupying space in my recipe list and I don't see myself ever crafting/using them.

-The apples spam my inventory/chests and haven't been useful so far.

-The Boar is too big and feels out of place.

-I don't see myself ever using the Steel Knife or the Steel Bow, since I'll probably have a bow and sword crafted out of something else. This will only occupy space in my inventory.

-Vanilla Bow and Arrow doesn't requipre rope, yet the Wooden Crossbow does. It makes sense but going after multiple items to craft different stuff is annoying.

-Wooden Crossbows needs to have tiers (tin/copper, gold/platinum, etc.) and to be more slower than they arelady are. A single item thrown at the recipe list like this is annoying and, if the crossbow is supposed to be another option for bow and arrow, I'd rather be able to craft stronger options of it depending on where in the pre-hardmode I am.

-Gamepedia shows Mana Crystal as an ingredient for Support Stave, but Life Crystal as an ingredient when you check what can be made with Nature Essence. If the correct recipe is Life crystal, this is a shot in the foot. If I'm crafting this early game item it's because I'm trying to survive. Consuming a Life Crystal would be waaaay better than wasting it on this item, THUS, not needing it when I'm already on 400 HP.

-Goo itens are dumb:
2. Obtain Emerald Net.
4. Farm Green Goo.
5. Collect sand.
6. Fabricate bottles.
9. Farm Emerald Gel.
Sorry, that I haven't replied earlier, I've taken all the things you've said in account

Well The Building for the Guide isn't Spawning I have Calamity Spirit Joost Luiafk Veinminer Sacred Tools Fishing 2.0 Tremalium Split Mechtransfer Inlustris Mystic Enigma Varia Base Mod Elements Awoken Mod Of Redemption But He just isnt spawning it worked before

Well The Building for the Guide isn't Spawning I have Calamity Spirit Joost Luiafk Veinminer Sacred Tools Fishing 2.0 Tremalium Split Mechtransfer Inlustris Mystic Enigma Varia Base Mod Elements Awoken Mod Of Redemption But He just isnt spawning it worked before
It's due to the modified world size, when creating a world while calamity is enabled

Welcome to 2019 year everybody!
Firstly, we'd like to congratulate everybody with this holiday. We hope you'll spend this year even better than the previous one, and we wish you everything good that one can ever wish!

We'd like to apologize that we couldn't please you in 2018: during all that time we've released only one worthwile update, and that's really sad. We wanted to release an update before the year ends, but we've failed: some of us had troubles with studying, which resulted in having no free time, and some of us even had no computer for a lot of time. I've even tried to release the update yesterday, but that didn't work due to multiplayer bugs. It's really sad that during such a big time interval, we couldn't release such a small update.

This year our team is aiming to release more good update to please you, and also release this small update in the near future, because there's nothing much to finish left. We hope, you'll stay with us!

Once again, happy New Year, and thank you for all your support!

VKi9IKK.png

Back
Top Bottom