tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
dat blunderbuss resembles a blunderbuss from Thorium Mod (very much :()

copyrighting from thorium again!:(
make your own sprite for blunderbush and buckshot!
@Bogdan3456 and @Vlad Terrarian, do not make public accusations. You both know this rule very well. If you think that a sprite may have been taken or resprited and used without permission, send in your evidence via the report feature or a private message to one of the forum staff. Further public call outs like this from you may lead to warning points.

I'm not trying to make drama, just pointed out that in Thorium mod was the blunderbuss, you never know, suddenly there will be conflicts :indifferent:
But you did make drama. That's what public accusations do, and that's why we have the rules we do.

So, I can see Antiaris follows composition Quantity > Quality, as the old Tremor.

I just see mod with useless items, its like not the other mod, its like Tremor 2.:rolleyes:
It's look like Zadum4ivii lied to all and adding bad content from tremor, no insult please.
@World Feeder, welcome to the forums. Since you're new here, you may not realize that we expect members to treat other members with respect. If you don't like the way the mod is looking, fine, don't like it. Your opinion is yours to have. But coming into the mod thread just to bash it and call Zadum a liar is rude and disrespectful. Continuing to post in this disruptive way is not going to work out well. Please keep that in mind if you choose to post in the future. Here is a link to the rules: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ
Why you looking on small details and not on point of comment?
[doublepost=1500205224,1500204713][/doublepost]
Also World Feeder, bringing outside drama from discord to here is not permitted. I'm talking about the things you posted and then deleted in the above quoted post and a few other of your posts. If there is disruption and drama in discord, or any place else, off this site, that drama needs to be taken care of over there. Do not drag it here.

If anyone has any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Wow! I can't wait to get this mod when it releases! I currently see it as a "story" mod, like the Lunatic mod. I also see that you're going Quality over Quantity, which as you stated, is the exact opposite of what Tremor did. I'll for sure be following this mod in its development. Best of luck!

Wow! I can't wait to get this mod when it releases! I currently see it as a "story" mod, like the Lunatic mod. I also see that you're going Quality over Quantity, which as you stated, is the exact opposite of what Tremor did. I'll for sure be following this mod in its development. Best of luck!
Thanks!
It actually doesn't follow story that much, but, for example, the note in Guide's house could lead player to someone's camp...

This is looking great. So far, I like everything that I see. I'm officially excited.

The beginning of the game in mod will be more interesting. For example: You can get Leaves when cutting down a Tree. There is also Scissors in Guide's house chest that can cut Vines. Combine Leaves & Vines and you will get your first healing item that heals only a bit of health but can be crafted easily.
dodvGXb.png

Wow , looks so intresting...
I think it's really "level up" after Tremor. Keep it up!
(just wondering, since there was an update with Russian language support, will you translate the mod? *if it is possible of course*)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom