tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
can't wait for release, gotta finish up my current playthrough so i can do one with just this mod when it comes out ;p

36qWcTk.png

What do you want to see in the mod? Feel free to tell us & suggest ideas!
I've already posted a list with some of the things that I'd like to see in a mod in a previous page but whatever,I'll suggest again the most interesting one:
a hook that sticks to enemies, staggeres them and pulls them towards you so that you can go full on Scorpion on them, and why not, an upgraded version combined with the Anti-Gravity hook that makes sure you're always in line with them while keeping the "swing in circles" mechanic

I want to see more biomes and more event.
[doublepost=1502109351,1502108891][/doublepost]There is an old saying in China,“quality is more important than quantity."keep it going.
There will be at least 1 biome and we might add an even in the future ;)

Will you add any new bosses??? It still looks like an amazing mod
Yes, we will add new bosses, don't worry! And glad you're interested!

I've already posted a list with some of the things that I'd like to see in a mod in a previous page but whatever,I'll suggest again the most interesting one:
a hook that sticks to enemies, staggeres them and pulls them towards you so that you can go full on Scorpion on them, and why not, an upgraded version combined with the Anti-Gravity hook that makes sure you're always in line with them while keeping the "swing in circles" mechanic
Even there was a hook that was sticking to enemies in Tremor, we still might add it ;)

Props for keeping Tremor's legacy going on! So,

First of all this looks great so far!

So is this going to be based off Thorium or is it taking a different direction? Also will there be mobs added to the ocean such as new fish/sharks(hell maybe even whales) and maybe some bosses you can summon at the ocean?

I just like the ocean, it's a nice calming area and it's a shame there isn't much to do there in Vanilla ;/

Great mod!

More events and bosses!
Я тут придумал несколько вторжений, вдруг понравится.:D
1.Escape from Dungeon (призывается/случайное, после убийства Скелетрона)
До хардмодное вторжение всех мобов из данжа+ваши собственные мобы(если такие будут)
Условие: После убийства Скелетрона
Есть и хардмодный вариант:после убийства голема ,все хард мобы из данжа из 1 биома(цвет кирпича данжа)
2.Crusade Campaign (призывается/случайное, до хардмода) Условия вы придумаете;)
До хардмодный:Вторжение рыцарей! (Конница, пушки, арбалетчики и т.д.)
Blood/Dark Crusade Campaign хардмодный вариант вторжения, но уже с участием черной магии!:confused:
Это вторжение зависит от биома который вы выбрали, если Crimtane то Blood Crusade Campaign,если Demonit то Dark Crusade Campaign.:eek:
Те же самые войска, только усиленные и со 2м видом атаки(магическим)
Условие: При убийстве босса Колдуна в хардмоде(или темного мага, ну название вы можете придумать)

Ну и босса я придумал Колдуна
Он не ходит, а телепортируется справа или слева от игрока когда отстреляет 5 магических атак
Также он может телепортироваться над игроком и призвать по 3 рыцаря справа и слева от игрок(если вторжение пройдено, то будут призываться темные/кровавые рыцари)

Надеюсь вам понравилось, и удачи в разработке!:naughty:

Reintroduce the Afterlife and Nightingale Amor Sets but rework both of them so they become more "useful". For example; the Afterlife Armor's set bonus will allow you to take a fatal hit but have a cooldown before you can take another fatal hit (one minute should be fair) and have the Nightingale Armor's set bonus be that you get a buff at night depending on what the moon phase is. (More damage on a New Moon and more Defense on a Full Moon) I don't know what you think but to me it seems pretty cool. :happy:

Since there are 4 money slots, can we have an item thats worth 100 Platinum...like a Cosmic Coin? because with the Basilisk boss from another mod and FargoWiltas, I was able to farm up to 300 platinum in a few minutes... :T

Reintroduce the Afterlife and Nightingale Amor Sets but rework both of them so they become more "useful". For example; the Afterlife Armor's set bonus will allow you to take a fatal hit but have a cooldown before you can take another fatal hit (one minute should be fair) and have the Nightingale Armor's set bonus be that you get a buff at night depending on what the moon phase is. (More damage on a New Moon and more Defense on a Full Moon) I don't know what you think but to me it seems pretty cool. :happy:
There will be no content from Tremor in this mod.

Since there are 4 money slots, can we have an item thats worth 100 Platinum...like a Cosmic Coin? because with the Basilisk boss from another mod and FargoWiltas, I was able to farm up to 300 platinum in a few minutes... :T
We might realize it ;)

your own class/weapons that have a unique damage and armors.
We will probably make a new class, but in future updates!

Props for keeping Tremor's legacy going on! So,

First of all this looks great so far!

So is this going to be based off Thorium or is it taking a different direction? Also will there be mobs added to the ocean such as new fish/sharks(hell maybe even whales) and maybe some bosses you can summon at the ocean?

I just like the ocean, it's a nice calming area and it's a shame there isn't much to do there in Vanilla ;/

Great mod!
Glad you like it!
Yes, there will probably be some ocean enemies.

Some Ideas for the Great Mod :a backpack for Long journeys.A squid enemie sprays ink,then the Screen will be black.A Gladiator with a net and a spear as an Boss.For the Relesea or future updates. Sorry for my bad english.

You could create a beastmaster npc that will give you the right to hire wild monsters after you do some quest for him, like killing 100 times a monster. Plus, I know this will give a lot of trouble so don't mind it so much, but could you make a little version of the bosses as pet or summons? this is a little much, but you know, I am a enthusiastic of the summoners :)

Would it be possible for you to make an NPC that you can hire guards through? At the very least, these guards could either be stationed at your base near the npc you hired them from. If you could designate where you choose to station them nearby or elsewhere, that would be better. And even better than that, if the player had the option to take guards with them as personal bodyguard that followed them -- a bit like summons, but you pay for them.

You'd hire them from a "Recruiter", "General", or "Security Chief" npc -- something like that. The option for multiple guards/soldiers would be preferred, maybe up to 3 or 4 for sake of not being too OP, with each additional guard becoming far more expensive. Different tiers of guards/soldiers with higher stats and better gear for more gold. They could be hired for a large amount of gold/platinum, and permanent until killed (I'd prefer this personally). Or alternatively, be more like mercenaries who are 'rented' for a limited amount of time and leave, or they stay with you as long as you have gold that slowly gets removed from your inventory. Their visual appearances should vary a bit.

It would be incredible if the player could equip them their weapons and armor -- either directly from the player's inventory, or from a more limited base of items you pay the recruiter to equip. If not, maybe gear could simply be a bit random.

And I understand if the last part, or any of this is beyond the scope of this mod, if not simply impossible. Just something I've always been hoping to see in a mod and this one seems to fit and have so much potential. While the Thorium mod has an npc called the "Weapon Master" whom you can hire to join the player as a minion of sorts, I always wanted something far more involved than that.

Is there any point of having this mod and tremor installed? Or is there some useful things from tremor as well?

Back
Top Bottom