tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Can we get the new classes from tremor in this, maybe with a little better rounding out? Me and some of my friends were looking at playing tremor when I found this mod, and I'd rather play with what I'm seeing here AND those classes without all the other stuff that comes with Tremor.

Even there was a hook that was sticking to enemies in Tremor, we still might add it ;)

There was?! I didn't know... :confused:

Also, forgot to mention another iteresting idea I had: an item that places a decoy of yourself which lures the enemies, has your same stats and when it dies it explodes like a bomb

Is there any point of having this mod and tremor installed? Or is there some useful things from tremor as well?
The point of installing the mods is to play them.

Can we get the new classes from tremor in this, maybe with a little better rounding out? Me and some of my friends were looking at playing tremor when I found this mod, and I'd rather play with what I'm seeing here AND those classes without all the other stuff that comes with Tremor.
If you mean the Alchemist class - it will not get to Antiaris.

There was?! I didn't know... :confused:

Also, forgot to mention another iteresting idea I had: an item that places a decoy of yourself which lures the enemies, has your same stats and when it dies it explodes like a bomb
Very interesting idea, we will consider it ;)

Alpha version of something big that we're working on right now! :eek:
0pWJJc3.jpg

The first thing we made - is change of the beginning of the game.
Now, when player creates a world - a destroyed house will generate near player's spawn with a unconscious Guide in it.
If you talk to him - he will wake up and tell you a bit about his story that will lead to more adventures!
The chest in Guide's house also contains some stuff that can be useful for progressing.
OaMZVsT.png
This seems to be like some kind of proper RPG gameplay! I love it! :D

Ah yes...The trees with the faces of the souls of the innocent. marvelous!
With faces of killed Guides...

This seems to be like some kind of proper RPG gameplay! I love it! :D
Glad you like it!

Aaaaaand my hype just went into overdrive... over-hyped noises

I knew I was right when I said that you had learn from your errors
Hype train goes on full speed!

Looks like some disturbing biome..like the crimson and corruption...
looks at the damned trees...2spooky4me...

THE UPDATE PICS YOU GAVE IS 101% LIT!
Who knew the trees could be so spooky?

It looks like slime biome!
How did you get this strange idea? It doesn't even look like something slimy.

Back
Top Bottom