tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
We've reached 200 items in the mod! :happy:
The 200 item is "Jumper's Boots" accessory, suggested on our Discord Server. This accessory allows you to jump higher and also allows auto-jump (Like the Frog Leg does). The most interesting part of it is that it allows you to jump on the enemies dealing damage to them, like on the Slime-mount. You can now become Mario!

Neat.

This mod looks SUPER promising, everything shown so far is of a seriously impressive quality and really unique! I can't wait for that biome personally :3c

>2000 items
>NPC Quest and story
>New dank Biome
>Friendly Devs
>New, unique and more balanced items
Hwat a time to be alive...
Glad you like our mod, hopefully you'll enjoy it when it comes out ;)
We don't have ">2000 items" btw.

This mod looks SUPER promising, everything shown so far is of a seriously impressive quality and really unique! I can't wait for that biome personally :3c
Thanks for your kind words! :happy:
You can check Vikris Torment Biome thread if you wanna see the content, since the biome we have is Torment.

Don't forget to put our banner in your signature if you support our mod ;)
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/antiaris.59884/"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/antiaris-new-support-banner-remove-dog-png.183372/[/img][/url]

This looks amazing! I am looking very much forward to this. Any kind of structures or biomes added to the game is pretty much instant love from me.

I only take issue so far in the appearance of that steel-blue looking biome. The spriting of the trees looks rather strange. The images themselves are stretched ever so slightly, so that may be a part of it, though I recommend the pixels being a darker shade of the color next to them as opposed to stark black!

Take
a look at the trees here in-game, for example
fsjWKU4.png

Compared to the ones you've got currently (which I love the color of, by the way)

This looks amazing! I am looking very much forward to this. Any kind of structures or biomes added to the game is pretty much instant love from me.

I only take issue so far in the appearance of that steel-blue looking biome. The spriting of the trees looks rather strange. The images themselves are stretched ever so slightly, so that may be a part of it, though I recommend the pixels being a darker shade of the color next to them as opposed to stark black!

Take
a look at the trees here in-game, for example
fsjWKU4.png

Compared to the ones you've got currently (which I love the color of, by the way)
Actually, that isn't black. It's a dark shade of blue, and the "stretched out" part is probably just the camera mode being strange. Also, the biome is called "the Torment", based on a suggestion. Used with permission, of course.

Actually, that isn't black. It's a dark shade of blue, and the "stretched out" part is probably just the camera mode being strange. Also, the biome is called "the Torment", based on a suggestion. Used with permission, of course.

Well in any case, the wood should be a slightly more visible color, more akin to dark cyan, as it is pretty indistinguishable from black. And at very least, the outline of the leaves should be a different lighter color than the outline of the trunk due to the color of the leaves.
Overall, even if it IS a very dark blue, the outlines should blend with the tree's colors

Back
Top Bottom