tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I agree, now I can see this mod working very well along side Leveled.
Going through this mod with a leveling system would make it more interesting and challenging.
Calamity though, I think that's best going at it solo, cause I had a major modded play through[54 mods total] and it became so easy using calamity
weapons and armor to beat all the other modded bosses.
So I'd say don't try to balance this mod to match Calamity, cause if you do it'll ruin the way you buys are working on this as it is.
Hi.

zadum and their team are doing a great job on what they do with antiaris, they are not "forced" to copy the same concept of calamity to be a great mod, because for that youre ruining a promising mod to be "unique" not the "succesor of calamity".
I never said that I wanted it to be a copy of calamity.

I never said that I wanted it to be a copy of calamity.
"try and balance for calamity." this part can be look like a "copy" (overpowered content) but it would be a "similar" aspect, because you want that the antiaris team do the same as them, rather than what they have already planned, but if we check zadum and Turkeybeacon posts....... the answer is already made (below the S.V.D.M.G. SPOILER).

"try and balance for calamity." this part can be look like a "copy" (overpowered content) but it would be a "similar" aspect, because you want that the antiaris team do the same as them, rather than what they have already planned, but if we check zadum and Turkeybeacon posts....... the answer is already made (below the S.V.D.M.G. SPOILER).
You aren't understanding what I said. I never said that I wanted Antiaris to be the same as Calamity. I just don't want the cool items they have planned to be overshadowed by other things. I'm excited about this mod and I think it's going to be great, so please don't misunderstand me.
[doublepost=1507675006,1507674813][/doublepost]
There will be upgrades for Celestial Towers weapons (1 for each Tower) in the mod :eek:
95NLU7j.png
Any chance you can tell us the others? :D

You aren't understanding what I said. I never said that I wanted Antiaris to be the same as Calamity. I just don't want the cool items they have planned to be overshadowed by other things. I'm excited about this mod and I think it's going to be great, so please don't misunderstand me.
[doublepost=1507675006,1507674813][/doublepost]
No, no need to tell about other weapons, just keep it as a secret...;)

Hi! I'm new to the forum, just thought I'd drop in with a question (although it's kind of a big one!); is there any chance that this mod will have a dedicated wiki? I know Tremor has a wiki, but it's sort of lacking in terms of content and usefulness. If there currently isn't, would that be something you'd consider adding - or maybe simply a "manual" of sorts with info of new enemies, weapons, progression, etc?

185705-5849d7cf04fa181421a66f471f261113.jpg

whaddya think of my icon?

Attachments

• Overworld_Logo_10_06_2017_7_42_01_1 (1).png
    Overworld_Logo_10_06_2017_7_42_01_1 (1).png
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,798
185705-5849d7cf04fa181421a66f471f261113.jpg

whaddya think of my icon?
I think it's the wrong thread o_O

Hi! I'm new to the forum, just thought I'd drop in with a question (although it's kind of a big one!); is there any chance that this mod will have a dedicated wiki? I know Tremor has a wiki, but it's sort of lacking in terms of content and usefulness. If there currently isn't, would that be something you'd consider adding - or maybe simply a "manual" of sorts with info of new enemies, weapons, progression, etc?
Hello! Yes, there will be a Gamepedia Wiki, we will start working on it after first version will be released ;)

rough release date?
Nope, as I've already said, I don't want to give any ETAs, since if we won't release the mod by said time, everyone will say "Where's the mod!? You've said it will be released [insert date]!!!"

This mod is looking great so far! i'll be looking forward to more news. :)
Thanks! There're more things to come!

Not this time ;)

I think it's the wrong thread o_O

Hello! Yes, there will be a Gamepedia Wiki, we will start working on it after first version will be released ;)

Nope, as I've already said, I don't want to give any ETAs, since if we won't release the mod by said time, everyone will say "Where's the mod!? You've said it will be released [insert date]!!!"

Thanks! There're more things to come!

Not this time ;)
Agreed! It will be more interesting if you will keep it as a secret!:)

Back
Top Bottom