tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Thank god.

When it comes around most mods will be screwed and tMod might break
remember that due to the "code change" the entire terraria community was thrown into chaos and the modloader team made the patch to continue playing due to the new code, so when that happens we didnt have to wait around 1 month most likely 1 or 2 weeks and besides most of the 1.3.6 update most are visuals.

Decided to show you some of new decorative furniture added to the mod ;)
NUrmDpn.png

NUrmDpn.png
eye, eye, my dear eye what i see on this picture
1-cobalt shield 2-mana flower 3-weather radio 4-paint bucket 5-fishing pocket guide 6-yoyo bag 7-fast clock 8-gold watch 9-compass
10-sand in a bottle 11-pocket mirror and 12-2 new furniture pieces oven and refrigerator (refrigerator act like a chest to store things and oven might function like cooking pot)
nope sorry zadum I didnt find waldo in here.

1-cobalt shield 2-mana flower 3-weather radio 4-paint bucket 5-fishing pocket guide 6-yoyo bag 7-fast clock 8-gold watch 9-compass
10-sand in a bottle 11-pocket mirror and 12-2 new furniture pieces oven and refrigerator (refrigerator act like a chest to store things and oven might function like cooking pot)
Waldo is in the Fridge.

NUrmDpn.png
the possibility to place accessories sounds cool, and it would make for some noice weaponeries! thanks:D

Waldo is in the Fridge.

tipical of Waldo-_-

Back
Top Bottom