tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I have some questions:
How to get Army rifle,Sat's bow and Hell scythe?

And Antiaris is 100% better than Tremor! Content is very uniqe!
Great job! Keep it up!
[doublepost=1513598960,1513598681][/doublepost]And in my opinion Antilon Queen is to OP

Are you considering making a wiki for this mod, like the one for Thorium or Calamity?
Yes, I've already sent a request for wiki creation.

I have some questions:
How to get Army rifle,Sat's bow and Hell scythe?

And Antiaris is 100% better than Tremor! Content is very uniqe!
Great job! Keep it up!
Army Rifle can be bought from Arms Dealer in Hardmode, Hell Scythe is a rare drop from Demons in Hardmode, Sat's Bow is currently unobtainable (Arrows too).

found reason for the NPC housing problem, its the pirate off on the edge of the world: after finding and unbinding him his portrait took up the NPC banner that was empty previous. still trying to figure out where his quest wants me to go to get him to actually warp back to the homestead, but that i think has something to do with the dungeon if i had to guess.

found reason for the NPC housing problem, its the pirate off on the edge of the world: after finding and unbinding him his portrait took up the NPC banner that was empty previous. still trying to figure out where his quest wants me to go to get him to actually warp back to the homestead, but that i think has something to do with the dungeon if i had to guess.

That worked for me, thank you for saying!

nice find. at least there's a solution while the next patch comes.

speaking of that guy. is there a lead in where to find the mobs that drop the quest item? im still too crude to be able to fight bosses in cases they drop them.

Incidentally, I'm thinking about doing an Antiaris run once I finish my current Calamity run. This'll be the first mod I've ever tried so soon after initial release. (Thorium, Spirit, and Calamity were all fairly mature by time I started doing runs of them.)

figured out the pirate quest, its the first few bosses you kill; EoC,EoW/BoC, and king slimy. will disappear the pirate after, leaving an empty room.

how do you summon the antlion queen? i have the spawn item, tried using it during the day and night, in deserts above and below ground...
and during a sandstorm, as it would have it. that didnt work either.

a little suggestion for future updates:

reduce the spawn rate of Rune Elementals a bit. they appear too much frequently and are really annoying to deal with while mining.

as for Spairon. the release notes say that the Antlion Queen is a post Queen Bee boss. if that's not the issue then i dont know honestly.

how do you summon the antlion queen? i have the spawn item, tried using it during the day and night, in deserts above and below ground...

Did you defeated queen bee in this world?

So, I just finished my Calamity run, and am gearing up for an Antiaris playthrough. One quick question before I start, though: Is the content that's currently available more or less spread out across the game progression, or is it mostly pre-Hardmode?

EDIT: Just thought of another question: Is Boss Checklist support included? (i.e., Will this mod's bosses show up on the checklist?)

props on the quest system for the Adventurer. really neat change from what i've seen in other mods so far (i like the Tracker's quests and rewards in Thorium). i didnt know you could use quest items like that, should open for some cool interactions (specially the Coconuts). i hope you can add more uses to them in the future.

i dont know if this is intended and has been reported already but i got the golden apple quest from the Adventurer, problem is that this world has platinum, i made the platinum apple to check if it can be used as substitute and the NPC doesnt accept it as a valid replacement for the quest.

Last edited:
Yeah, is that it?

Edit: Yeah, it was, and I was able to turn it back on with no problems.
We've fixed Autopause bug for next version btw.

a little suggestion for future updates:

reduce the spawn rate of Rune Elementals a bit. they appear too much frequently and are really annoying to deal with while mining.
Already done for next version, don't worry.

You need to defeat Queen Bee to summon Antlion Queen.

So, I just finished my Calamity run, and am gearing up for an Antiaris playthrough. One quick question before I start, though: Is the content that's currently available more or less spread out across the game progression, or is it mostly pre-Hardmode?

EDIT: Just thought of another question: Is Boss Checklist support included? (i.e., Will this mod's bosses show up on the checklist?)
I think right now there're more content is in pre-hardmode than in hardmode.
And yes, the Boss Checklist support is included!

i dont know if this is intended and has been reported already but i got the golden apple quest from the Adventurer, problem is that this world has platinum, i made the platinum apple to check if it can be used as substitute and the NPC doesnt accept it as a valid replacement for the quest.
I will check this, thanks for reporting :)

props on the quest system for the Adventurer. really neat change from what i've seen in other mods so far (i like the Tracker's quests and rewards in Thorium). i didnt know you could use quest items like that, should open for some cool interactions (specially the Coconuts). i hope you can add more uses to them in the future.
Glad you like it :happy:

0.1.0.3 update is out!
Fixes:

• Fixed a lot of Multiplayer issues
  • Fixed NPCs banners bug
  • Fixed Robbers hitboxes
  • Fixed Endless Rocket Silo & Endless Dart Pack having wrong damage values
  • Fixed autopause bug with Unconsious Guide, Bound Pirate & Adventurer
  • Fixed Desert Island generation
  • Fixed Stolen Presents quest appearing before defeating Plantera
  • Fixed Golden Apple quest appearing in worlds with Platinum ore

Changes:
  • Updated some sprites
  • Rune Elementals now spawn less often

Update via Mod Browser or Google Disk link.

is the desert island supposed to be a sandy type of sky island? or something that will spawn on the surface of deserts? made a new world to run over the top of for the update, can nae find it..or anything that i think would vaguely look like an island in a desert.

Back
Top Bottom