tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
FiNaLlY dOnE! (and yes, i know that the wind in i blows in at least four directions)

View attachment 190575
And the link!

View attachment 190577
And the link

Hey @zadum4ivii: Feel free to use, but leave a small 'thank you' somewhere. Please?

Edit: I also have bigger versions if needed
Amazing job :eek:
I've put the logo into the OP!
Btw, ChippyGaming is using your animated logo in Antiaris Let's Play intro ;)

What are the chances of getting the antlion queen egg?
It's 5%

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am currently doing a modded playthrough. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Whenever I kill the Antlion Queen, she doesn't get checked in my boss checklist. Perhaps Antiaris doesn't work well with it? I killed her 3 times now. :p

Hi guys, I am currently doing a modded playthrough. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Whenever I kill the Antlion Queen, she doesn't get checked in my boss checklist. Perhaps Antiaris doesn't work well with it? I killed her 3 times now. :p
I reported the issue earlier, and the devs said they fixed it for the next update. (Probably just forgot to put in the code that checks for the "Antlion Queen Defeated" flag to update the checklist.)

Boars can be a pain in the :red: to fight but they're actually non-aggressive in the day time and only aggressive when attacked or its night time. Though if its night time you're probably better off not being out in the open if you're at a point you can't deal with them.

Rune Soul could be the name of the attack the elementals use so that might be intentional? I do agree phasing through walls is kinda really broken at the start. I also feel like they should drop more of their crafting item as a lot of recipes require a buncha them.
True -- I didn't even realize that boars are non-aggressive in the day time for a while. That definitely helps matters. Agreed on your thoughts on Rune Elementals/Souls.

@zadum4ivii, is it possible (if you're not willing to weaken boars) to simply reduce their spawn count some? I've noticed I'm seeing more boars all over the surface than just about any other mob now. They should a lot less common than that imo. Or alternatively, limit them to one area like the snow biome.

Last edited:
I reported the issue earlier, and the devs said they fixed it for the next update. (Probably just forgot to put in the code that checks for the "Antlion Queen Defeated" flag to update the checklist.)
You're right, I've already fixed this when you've reported it :)

True -- I didn't even realize that boars are non-aggressive in the day time for a while. That definitely helps matters. Agreed on your thoughts on Rune Elementals/Souls.

@zadum4ivii, is it possible (if you're not willing to weaken boars) to simply reduce their spawn count some? I've noticed I'm seeing more boars all over the surface than just about any other mob now. They should a lot less common than that imo. Or alternatively, limit them to one area like the snow biome.
We will lower their spawnrate :)
Also, in next version Boars deal no damage when a player tries to passes through them during daytime.

How do i get Demon wing pieces?

Hey i made a new with the mod installed but the house dosent spawn and the guide is next to me.... help?
Here's the solution:
Some people seem to have an issue when no modded structures are generated when the world is created.
Seems like we've found a solution and it's pretty easy: Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6+
That's all, this already helped 3 players who had this issue :)

I would be willing to make a german translation, I don't know how the translation code works, but I can give you the translations you need. I'm a native german speaker.

I'm wondering how to either craft or obtain the Emerald Net.
Cause in recipe browser it doesn't show up, nor is it on the wiki page.
Cause the emerald gel stuff is sorta pointless if you can't find the net.
I've already fought and killed the eye, eater, and slime king but still nothing about a net.
Also I found the pirate on the ship, and no clue what he want aside from some sort of amulet.
Also no clue what beasts that I must go after but doesn't really say what they are.
Misleading quest if you ask me.

I've already fought and killed the eye, eater, and slime king but still nothing about a net.
Also I found the pirate on the ship, and no clue what he want aside from some sort of amulet.
Also no clue what beasts that I must go after but doesn't really say what they are.
If you go to the robber camp mentioned in the note you find in the Guide's chest, you can rescue the Adventurer NPC, who gives you daily quests like the Angler does. One of those quests involves killing 25 slimes. If you complete that quest, he'll give you the Emerald Net as part of the quest rewards.

As for the Bound Pirate, you get the materials you need for his quest from King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, and Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, but only after you've talked to him. In your case, you'll have to beat EoC, King Slime, and EoW once more to get the stuff you need to make the quest item. The reward is well worth it, though, IMO. He gives you enough Royal Weapon Parts to make exactly one weapon (out of a possible five - one for each of the vanilla damage types) before he disappears from the world. (I highly recommend the magic weapon, especially when paired with the Enchanted Armor, but they're all fairly viable choices, as far as I can tell.)

(BTW, one early-game weapon I've come to appreciate is the Ruby Rose. It's pretty much a gem staff-tier Water Bolt, if that gives you any idea of how epic it is. :merchantgrin:)

Last edited:
Well I am doing a magic run of this mod, so I was going to go with the magic based weapon any way.
Just need to refight the three again, which won't be hard.
Then you should be glad that this mod has good magic gear. :merchantgrin: :merchanttongue:

(Speaking of magic, if you haven't crafted it already, I'd really recommend the Enchanted Armor for mage characters. It's slightly better than Meteorite armor defense-wise, and the set bonus really benefits magic users. With the setup I currently have going, I was doing about 700 dps easily against a set of target dummies. Pretty sure I'm gonna shred expert mode WoF with what I've got. :merchantgrin:)

I'm kind of doing an all classes playthrough, and while there's good equipment all around, magic seems to have the lion's share of valuable stuff. I'm sure that'll change as development continues, though.

Too bad that there isn't much in the way of hardmode gear yet - just an early hardmode summoner armor set and some post-Moon Lord weapons (one for each of the four Lunar Pillars). That said, if the content that's currently available is any indication, this is shaping up to be a pretty awesome mod. Once it's more mature, I might consider combining it with Thorium or Spirit (or both) for a playthrough.

You can get Emerald Net when you finish Adventurer's quest for killing slimes.
The parts of amulets can be dropped from 3 bosses (Those beasts): Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, King Slime.

Let's celebrate New Year with a first spoiler of this year! :)

Next update will add a bit more of Blunderbusses since in current version there're only Blundebusses made of beginning ores. Here you can see one of Blunderbusses suggested in our Discord server:
0bmRKUe.png

And there're even more of them! :p

Let's celebrate New Year with a first spoiler of this year! :)

Next update will add a bit more of Blunderbusses since in current version there're only Blundebusses made of beginning ores. Here you can see one of Blunderbusses suggested in our Discord server:
0bmRKUe.png

And there're even more of them! :p
Is that one made with Spectre bars or Shroomite? Or some other material entirely?

And am I also to assume that there will be more types of buckshot to go with the new blunderbusses? :merchantgrin:
Looking forward to more new content (especially hardmode stuff)!

I think this is related to this mod because its never happened before but in multiplayer, sometimes items jsut vanish when clicking them or crafting them. This is the only mod ive added in a long time so im pretty sure it has something to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom