tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
There were no spoilers in a while so I decided to fix it.
Here's a new item which is a drop from new mob of the new structure you've seen before :naughty:
2svuAZZ.png

Finally a new spoiler, pretty exciting. Is that a pet or act like a summon?

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my items disappearing because of Antiaris. It only happens when I try to click and drag/use an item, but it completely disappears from my inventory as if it was never obtained since it does not appear in my trash box.

Within the first link of the spoiler, they were able to deduce Antiaris being the cause of the disappearing items which therefore validates Antiaris being the reason why the players within the other links are losing their items.

think I found a glitch with antiaris on in multiplayer, whenever a player dies for the span of their death timer when any other player clicks an item it dissapears. I am almost 100% sure its antiaris since the item won't disappear when its disabled. Anyone else experiencing this?

Even the person I quoted above also experienced this issue. I noticed you responded to him and mentioned that the glitch was fixed, but it is still affecting players this present day.

My friend and I have very little mods installed, so it was easy to discover Antiaris being at fault; I just wanted to inform you of this bug, and if it helps, I installed Antiaris through tModLoader's Mod Browser. Also, here is our list of mods:

• Item Checklist
  • Wing Slot
  • Recipe Browser
  • Wireless
  • Magic Storage
  • The Antiaris (v0.1.0.4)
  • Calamity
  • The Enigma
  • Spirit
  • Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
  • Thorium
It's frustrating to lose hard-earned items you may not get again depending on how much RNG favors you, so I really hope this gets 100% fixed soon because I do very much enjoy your mod despite never having tried Tremor.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having trouble with the mod's structures being created on world gen. I'm assuming it's a mod conflict of some sort. The mod's I'm currently using are:

AlchemistNPC.tmod
AnglerQuestAnnouncement.tmod
Antiaris.tmod
AutoTrash.tmod
BetterBuffs.tmod
BossChecklist.tmod
BouncyCoins.tmod
CalamityMod.tmod
CrystiliumMod.tmod
CustomGeneration.tmod
DALib.tmod
EquipableLanterns.tmod
Fargowiltas.tmod
FKBossHealthBar.tmod
FullHealthRespawn.tmod
GadgetBox.tmod
GelatineGalore.tmod
HamstarHelpers.tmod
HelpfulHotkeys.tmod
MaxStackPlus.tmod
MiniBossNPC.tmod
MouseRail.tmod
OmniSwing.tmod
PortableStorage.tmod
ProjectileGlow.tmod
RecipeBrowser.tmod
ReducedGrinding.tmod
SacredTools.tmod
ServerBrowser.tmod
ShorterRespawn.tmod
SpiritMod.tmod
SummonersAssociation.tmod
tDisplay.tmod
TheOneLibrary.tmod
ThoriumMod.tmod
VariablePotionSickness.tmod
VeinMiner.tmod
WheresMyItems.tmod
Wildlife.tmod
WingSlot.tmod
WMITF.tmod
WorldGenPreviewer.tmod
Wormholes.tmod

This happens, btw, whether I use vanilla world generation or TerraCustom.

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my items disappearing because of Antiaris. It only happens when I try to click and drag/use an item, but it completely disappears from my inventory as if it was never obtained since it does not appear in my trash box.

Within the first link of the spoiler, they were able to deduce Antiaris being the cause of the disappearing items which therefore validates Antiaris being the reason why the players within the other links are losing their items.

Even the person I quoted above also experienced this issue. I noticed you responded to him and mentioned that the glitch was fixed, but it is still affecting players this present day.

My friend and I have very little mods installed, so it was easy to discover Antiaris being at fault; I just wanted to inform you of this bug, and if it helps, I installed Antiaris through tModLoader's Mod Browser. Also, here is our list of mods:

• Item Checklist
  • Wing Slot
  • Recipe Browser
  • Wireless
  • Magic Storage
  • Calamity
  • The Enigma
  • Spirit
  • Thorium
It's frustrating to lose hard-earned items you may not get again depending on how much RNG favors you, so I really hope this gets 100% fixed soon because I do very much enjoy your mod despite never having tried Tremor.
It is a known bug and it is fixed for next version.
I could release an update but I've lost sources of 0.1.0.4 version D:

Hi, I'm having trouble with the mod's structures being created on world gen. I'm assuming it's a mod conflict of some sort. The mod's I'm currently using are:

AlchemistNPC.tmod
AnglerQuestAnnouncement.tmod
Antiaris.tmod
AutoTrash.tmod
BetterBuffs.tmod
BossChecklist.tmod
BouncyCoins.tmod
CalamityMod.tmod
CrystiliumMod.tmod
CustomGeneration.tmod
DALib.tmod
EquipableLanterns.tmod
Fargowiltas.tmod
FKBossHealthBar.tmod
FullHealthRespawn.tmod
GadgetBox.tmod
GelatineGalore.tmod
HamstarHelpers.tmod
HelpfulHotkeys.tmod
MaxStackPlus.tmod
MiniBossNPC.tmod
MouseRail.tmod
OmniSwing.tmod
PortableStorage.tmod
ProjectileGlow.tmod
RecipeBrowser.tmod
ReducedGrinding.tmod
SacredTools.tmod
ServerBrowser.tmod
ShorterRespawn.tmod
SpiritMod.tmod
SummonersAssociation.tmod
tDisplay.tmod
TheOneLibrary.tmod
ThoriumMod.tmod
VariablePotionSickness.tmod
VeinMiner.tmod
WheresMyItems.tmod
Wildlife.tmod
WingSlot.tmod
WMITF.tmod
WorldGenPreviewer.tmod
Wormholes.tmod

This happens, btw, whether I use vanilla world generation or TerraCustom.
What exact trouble do you have?

Sorry, I should have been a little clearer. Basically none of the structures generate for me anymore. There are no errors or anything generated. If I do go through TerraCustom for the world gen then the Antiaris structure steps are listed (Guide House, Bandit Camp, Submarine, etc), and apparently are proceeded through, but nothing shows up in world.

Sorry, I should have been a little clearer. Basically none of the structures generate for me anymore. There are no errors or anything generated. If I do go through TerraCustom for the world gen then the Antiaris structure steps are listed (Guide House, Bandit Camp, Submarine, etc), and apparently are proceeded through, but nothing shows up in world.
Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, it should help.
[doublepost=1523990562,1523990132][/doublepost]
Hello,

• Item Checklist
  • Wing Slot
  • Recipe Browser
  • Wireless
  • Magic Storage
  • Calamity
  • The Enigma
  • Spirit
  • Thorium
Actually, I'll try decompiling .tmod file and if everything will go fine, you can expect bugfixes update soon.

[doublepost=1524000413,1524000207][/doublepost]Great job guys !
My 14 yo cousin loves this mod but his english is not as good as it should be to understand every single quest in the game ...
I am not always there to translate it for him but i would love to translate all the quests into polish, let me know if you want to add one more language to the list:)

I've finally managed to get 0.1.0.4 sources which means that the update that will fix item disappear bug (And also some others) will be released soon :)

Thank you for responding earlier and sparing out of your day(s) work on a patch to fix those bugs.

It seems like the item disappearing bug only happens for the host of the server and not the clients who join the host. He made his own world with Antiaris enabled alone (I'm not sure if he hosted a server for himself or if he simply used Single Player since he's currently not online for me to ask) and he repeated my actions in his own world which led to his own items disappearing.

I'm not sure if that information above will be helpful since you've already made progress with an update, but I hope it does in some shape or form.
Thanks again for working so hard on Antiaris. :dryadhappy:

Weapon attack fail is a new mechanic that will be added in upcoming update.

Everything is simple: each weapon has a chance with which, it is logical, its attack will fail. Of course there will be accessories and armor sets which will lower this chance, also there will be chance increasement under different conditions, for example, if a boss is summoned. By the way, expert mode has the chance increased by 5%.

On the screenshot & gif you can see this mechanic for a magical weapon. We're planning on adding this mechanic to other weapon types too.

8tQDq9G.png

And yes, this can be toggled on/off via config.

Last edited:
Weapon attack fail is a new mechanic that will be added in upcoming update.

Everything is simple: each weapon has a chance with which, it is logical, its attack will fail. Of course there will be accessories and armor sets which will lower this chance, also there will be chance increasement under different conditions, for example, if a boss is summoned. By the way, expert mode has the chance increased by 5%.

On the screenshot & gif you can see this mechanic for a magical weapon. We're planning on adding this mechanic to other weapon types too.

8tQDq9G.png

And yes, this can be toggled on/off via config.
this man is a glorious good at it, I can't wait to see it

Hey, for some odd reason, whenever I install this mod, things are missing from my character. Why is this? The stuff that is missing I believe has to do with the tremor mod... Please help!
[doublepost=1524430749,1524430316][/doublepost]Ok, nevermind. it seems that the issue has been fixed. I apologize for the mistake..!! Keep doing good! :D

Back
Top Bottom