tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Robber's Sack needs some nerf!
I got hell stone bars with 5 min in game what ;-;
I think that Copper, Lead, and Gold (and their counterparts) is good enough!
Also, I love y'all devs <3

This mod is just not really compatible with other mods. Maybe some small content mods, but anything big like Thorium, spirit, and calamity, it just does not work. No real incompatibilities or anything, just too many different spawns make it hard to find and focus on this mod's content. Going to make a list of my qol mods, then add in maybe split and btfa.

For next version you can't get Hellstone & Meteorite Bars from Sacks.
Nice <3
also,
I spent about 10~15 min cleaning up the beach to build a watch tower,
1780 sand blocks = 15 monster skull = 3 plat coin
i haven't even killed the King Slime, i'm feeling a little bit cheater D: lol
I don't know what do y'all think, or if has been reported yet, but in my playthrough this item is a cheese strategy.
Aprecciate your attention with us, players <3

Nice <3
also,
I spent about 10~15 min cleaning up the beach to build a watch tower,
1780 sand blocks = 15 monster skull = 3 plat coin
i haven't even killed the King Slime, i'm feeling a little bit cheater D: lol
I don't know what do y'all think, or if has been reported yet, but in my playthrough this item is a cheese strategy.
Aprecciate your attention with us, players <3
For next version Monster Skull's price is lowered.

@zadum4ivii

One of the greatest things that I enjoyed about Tremor that could definitely use some TLC quality was the Alchemist. It was a truly unique aspect to Tremor that I really hope you consider reviving. I could very much see Antiaris having a unique class to call its own.

Thank you again for your hard work.

This mod is just not really compatible with other mods. Maybe some small content mods, but anything big like Thorium, spirit, and calamity, it just does not work. No real incompatibilities or anything, just too many different spawns make it hard to find and focus on this mod's content. Going to make a list of my qol mods, then add in maybe split and btfa.
I disagree, I find it much more interesting than Split, also, cool quests and structures! You're missing out on a lot.

And really, Split sounds like a bad idea if you want a good mod.

I disagree, I find it much more interesting than Split, also, cool quests and structures! You're missing out on a lot.

I'll agree with you. But I wanted to stick up for Split. It's not a bad mod. It is underdeveloped at the moment. With some more work and a little restructuring it could be a great mod.

Hard work goes a long way. :D

I absolutely love this mod, however, I was creating a new SMALL world and it had the message "Robbers are making their camp" for about 15 minutes. I eventually gave up and closed Terraria.
Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 11.54.42 AM.png

I absolutely love this mod, however, I was creating a new SMALL world and it had the message "Robbers are making their camp" for about 15 minutes. I eventually gave up and closed Terraria. View attachment 199143
do you try to made another world again? because the world gen freezes, with spirit mod too, when making the reach biome and sometimes when making a corruption world the message "making corruption pits"....just persist on this.

I meant split and btfa in addition to this mod. 3 small mods seems like just enough to enjoy all 3 thoroughly.

Weapon attack fail is a new mechanic that will be added in upcoming update.

Everything is simple: each weapon has a chance with which, it is logical, its attack will fail. Of course there will be accessories and armor sets which will lower this chance, also there will be chance increasement under different conditions, for example, if a boss is summoned. By the way, expert mode has the chance increased by 5%.

On the screenshot & gif you can see this mechanic for a magical weapon. We're planning on adding this mechanic to other weapon types too.

8tQDq9G.png

And yes, this can be toggled on/off via config.
It's. Just. Amazing!

I'm playing this together with Calamity and KRPG and I think they blend quite well.
My only gripe are boars. They are EVERYWHERE.
You know something's not right when you are exploring the ocean floor and a boar is there chilling.

I'm playing this together with Calamity and KRPG and I think they blend quite well.
My only gripe are boars. They are EVERYWHERE.
You know something's not right when you are exploring the ocean floor and a boar is there chilling.

I've experience that problem with many mods, not sure why but there is always tons of mobs in the ocean that shouldn't be. Also, I figured those 3 being smaller would make for a nice chill playthrough since I was having problems with btfa mobs not spawning enough to gather drops for boss summons. Problems of playing with a bunch of content mods.

index.php

kdcROYP.png

Introduction

Antiaris is a new project from part of team which made Tremor Mod.
We decided to stop developing of Tremor Mod and make a completely new project.
Content in Antiaris will be more interesting, balanced and unique, unlike in Tremor, since we decided that "Quality > Quantity".
Our team will try to make the game bigger, make the player feel more interested in game.
Check the thread everyday for more information & spoilers!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Visit our Gamepedia Wiki for more information!

kdcROYP.png

Content
Antiaris can offer to you:
• 230 Items
• 13 Mobs
• 1 Town NPC
• 1 Boss
• 1 Mount
• 5 Structures
• 1 Music track
• Support of Russian, Italian and Chinese language
• Support of Boss Checklist mod by Jopojelly

kdcROYP.png

Changelogs
Fixes:
  • Fixed Pirate's Ship floating in air if generated in ocean with Thorium's Aquatic Depths biome
  • Fixed some multiplayer issues

Changes:
  • All slimes now count for Adventurer's "Kill Slimes" quest
  • Blunderbusses are now displayed in player's hands when not used (Like Flare Gun)
  • Buffed Gold & Platinum Boomerangs
  • Ruby Rose now uses only 4 mana instead of 7
  • Added craft for Magnetic Boots
  • Robbers now drop Robber's Sack
  • Coconuts & Monster Skull can now drop without Adventurer's Quest
  • Monster Skull now drops less often and has bigger sell price
  • Forest Guardian no longer spawns with 100% chance

New items:
  • Robber's Sack
Fixes:
  • Fixed a lot of Multiplayer issues
  • Fixed NPCs banners bug
  • Fixed Robbers hitboxes
  • Fixed Endless Rocket Silo & Endless Dart Pack having wrong damage values
  • Fixed autopause bug with Unconsious Guide, Bound Pirate & Adventurer
  • Fixed Desert Island generation
  • Fixed Stolen Presents quest appearing before defeating Plantera
  • Fixed Golden Apple quest appearing in worlds with Platinum ore

Changes:
  • Updated some sprites
  • Rune Elementals now spawn less often
Fixes:
  • Fixed Robbers' Camp Generation
  • Fixed Desert Island Generation
  • Fixed Chest Finder spawning in Guide's chest
  • Player can now cancel Parrot Junior minion
  • 1st Amulet Piece now drops properly from Eater of Worlds
  • Fixed Antlion Doll not having recipe with Tissue Sample
  • Fixed Rich Mahogany items not counting as materials for Emerald Gel items

Changes:
  • Chest Finder also shows Golden Chests on map
  • Removed "1 minute duration" line from summoner staffs descriptions
  • Updated Royal Crystal sprite
Fixes
  • Fixed Adventurer giving the same quest everyday​
  • Fixed Boars going backwards while looking at the player​
  • Fixed Emerald Slime not jumping on enemies and water​
  • Fixed Antlion Queen not having any animation during last stage​

Changes:​
  • Adventurer now uses Shurikens as his weapon and has bigger attack range​
  • Player now starts with Wooden Sword, Wooden Pickaxe and Wooden Axe​
The initial v0.1 version is out and this means that the mod is released! :eek:

What was added?

230 Items: Weapons for all classes, armor sets, different accessories, mounts, placeables, materials and vanity items.
13 Mobs: Creatures with unique AI that spawn in different places and also have various loot.
1 Town NPC: Adventurer that can be found bound in new structure will give you daily quests and then reward you with useful items. Right now he has 19 quests for you. He also sells useful items that can be bought using new currency.
1 Boss: Face new post-Queen Bee boss Antlion Queen and get some valuable loot.
5 Structures: New structures that are generated around the world. These're Guide's House, Pirate's Ship, Desert Island, Sunken Submarine and Robber's Camp.
2 naturally generated tiles: Nature Crystals and Enchanted Stones can be found around the world and gathered for useful materials.
1 Music Track: Amazing music track by @Sprywisp made for Antlion Queen.
Support of Russian, Italian and Chinese languages.
Support of Boss Checklist Mod by Jopojelly.And even more other things!
kdcROYP.png

Latest spoilers
01.01.18:
Next update will add a bit more of Blunderbusses since in current version there're only Blundebusses made of beginning ores. Here you can see one of Blunderbusses suggested in our Discord server:
0bmRKUe.png

And there're even more of them! :p

01.14.18:
I wonder what is this spooky tower?..
8iLud8H.png

We've reached 20000 downloads in Mod Browser!
This amount of downloads is not even comparable to downloads of big mods but still it's a good achievement for us!
Thank you for your support :happy:
wVQBCuD.png

Take this little spoiler devoted to reaching 20k downloads.
In next update there will be a Quest Tracker which will help you to finish Adventurer's Quests. Right now it's in alpha but it will still look like on the picture.
NKrW4Yj.png

If anyone wonders, if you close the minimap the tracker will move to healthbar. And it's also inspired by WoW.

Ready to explore something new in next update? ;)
1yKnbYz.png

Today's my birthday so I thought a little spoiler would be cool :happy:
pyzMSzC.png

Right now Leafs only drop from Forest Trees, so we considered suggestion by Skyline222 from our Discord server: In new version trees from other biomes will also drop leafs! And of course there will be more Leaf Rolls which will grant bonuses rather than just healing!
LzI53kX.png

Weapon attack fail is a new mechanic that will be added in upcoming update.

Everything is simple: each weapon has a chace with which, it is logical, its attack will fail. Of course there will be accessories and armor sets which will lower this chance, also there will be chance increasement under different conditions, for example, if a boss is summoned. By the way, expert mode has the chance increased by 5%.

On the screenshot & gif you can see this mechanic for a magical weapon. We're planning on adding this mechanic to other weapon types too.

8tQDq9G.png

And yes, this can be toggled on/off via config.

kdcROYP.png

Mod Videos
@HappyDays

@ChippyGaming

Gungnir

@Gameraiders101
kdcROYP.png

Our Team
kwYj8T5.png

@zadum4ivii - founder, programmer

YLRbI2o.png

@Zerokk - programmer

@Sprywisp - music creator

@Gouvod - spriter

@2938748991 - spriter

kdcROYP.png

Credits
• Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
• tModLoader team - for developing tModLoader
@KBitegp - for making Italian translation of mod
@#AmetistoFF - for being a beta tester of mod
@Zoomo - for allowing us to use his sprites & ideas
@Sergo - for allowing us to use his sprites & ideas
@Bla2e - for making armor animation sheets
@TMRC - for allowing us to use his sprites
@Ryuno_Kota, @Vikri, @Zerokk - for everything they've done while were developers

kdcROYP.png

Support
Wanna support the mod?
Put this code into your signature to add an awesome banner by @DarkTiny into it!
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/antiaris.59884/"][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KCaaQK.png[/img][/url]
7KCaaQK.png

kdcROYP.png

Download
Latest version is 0.1.0.4
Antiaris can be downloaded via tModLoader's Mod Browser.
Alternatively, you can download the mod from here and install it manually.

kdcROYP.png

Conclusion
If you have any ideas - feel free to share them in comments!
Don't forget to check the thread for spoilers if you don't want to miss anything!
Where is the download button? I don't like installing it manually :v #Lazylife
[doublepost=1525013800,1525013330][/doublepost]
I've experience that problem with many mods, not sure why but there is always tons of mobs in the ocean that shouldn't be. Also, I figured those 3 being smaller would make for a nice chill playthrough since I was having problems with btfa mobs not spawning enough to gather drops for boss summons. Problems of playing with a bunch of content mods.
Never mind.......Derp

Back
Top Bottom