tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
You can use Crystal Hearts up to 300 health.
Then you need to find some Blazing Hearts in Hell to get to 400 health.
Then, Dazzling Hearts in underground Hallow to get to 450 and, finally, Life Fruits to get to 500.

Since the mod is now open-source, you can find mod sources on GitHub. You can check how to make structures there.

would you make it optional in a config file?, cause, for example, i'm using leveled mod, and pinky mod with this i will be completely obliterated if i cant get more health!

0.1.0.6 update is live!
  • Fixed NPC's buttons texts
  • Cursed Tower chests now have some loot in them
  • Guide's House Note text got updated ● Player no longer eats 12 Apples in one use
  • You can no longer destroy Treacherous Sphere
  • Tower Keeper no longer inflicts Cursed debuff
  • You no longer gain Evil Presence debuff with Weapon Fails toggled off
  • Cursed Buckshots now use Cursed Flame to craft instead of Cursed Flames
  • Living Wood Blocks are now unaffected by Cursed Blocks debuff to prevent not being able to get through Giant Tree if it is near the Cursed Tower
  • Palm Leaf Roll now has proper "Uses" text
  • Armor pieces which increase movement speed now do it properly
  • You can no longer kill a Ghost
  • Frozen Adventurer now properly "wakes up" in Multiplayer
  • Traveller's Feather now properly switches quests
  • Some generation fixes
  • Quest Tracker changes
  • Added Baby Creeper banner
  • Added a new painting for Cozy Snow House called "Brothers Penguins"
Update via Mod Browser or download from here.

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question but when I was playing this mod today, I came across the snowed in adventurer. I read the dialog saying something about being snowed in so I assumed i had to clear out the snow, when I did the adventurer was still frozen. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

This might be a dumb question but when I was playing this mod today, I came across the snowed in adventurer. I read the dialog saying something about being snowed in so I assumed i had to clear out the snow, when I did the adventurer was still frozen. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

you need to use the shovel that is outside its hut on him

Are there any links to the 1.0.4 version? a lot of my magic weapons are basically useless after the 1.0.5 update, as 32% of my spells fail.

Are there any links to the 1.0.4 version? a lot of my magic weapons are basically useless after the 1.0.5 update, as 32% of my spells fail.
Didn't you get the message when you entered the world?
You can disable Fail Mechanic via Congif file.

@zadum4ivii forgive my ignorance/lack of common sense on this.... but how you get the charcoal item quest?
Pour some lava on Wood.

I'm having an issue with the note at the beginning - using it doesn't open the text/window. I'm not sure if it's a conflict with Exodus/Thorium (I run those as well) but nothing happens.

Took a peak at the github and didn't see the text hiding around there anywhere conspicuous either. Didn't see any reason for the window to fail to open either.

Side note though, you might want to use a .gitignore so your bin and object folders aren't stored in source control - those are automatically generated by Visual Studio each run and not something you want typically want to have checked into source control. The "official" baseline gitignore is hosted at https://github.com/github/gitignore/blob/master/VisualStudio.gitignore

I'm having an issue with the note at the beginning - using it doesn't open the text/window. I'm not sure if it's a conflict with Exodus/Thorium (I run those as well) but nothing happens.

Took a peak at the github and didn't see the text hiding around there anywhere conspicuous either. Didn't see any reason for the window to fail to open either.

Side note though, you might want to use a .gitignore so your bin and object folders aren't stored in source control - those are automatically generated by Visual Studio each run and not something you want typically want to have checked into source control. The "official" baseline gitignore is hosted at https://github.com/github/gitignore/blob/master/VisualStudio.gitignore
It doesn't happen for me, either- I've said something on discord. What does the new note say?

0.1.0.7 update is here!

● Fixed Adventurer Quests' descriptions
● Fixed Steel Shovel not dropping in Multiplayer
● Fixed "have been defeated!" line in items bought with Iron Coins
● Fixed Gold/Platinum Hunting Blunderbusses having no zoom
● Fixed mobs which take no damage actually taking it

0.1.0.7 update is here!

● Fixed Adventurer Quests' descriptions
● Fixed Steel Shovel not dropping in Multiplayer
● Fixed "have been defeated!" line in items bought with Iron Coins
● Fixed Gold/Platinum Hunting Blunderbusses having no zoom
● Fixed mobs which take no damage actually taking it

Whoa- just started a new world. Great timing.

I like this mod. Adventurer's quests are nice and new accessories/weapons are fun to use.
The only thing that kinda disappointed me was Tower Keeper. To be precise, it's too weak. I easily beat him without buffs or minions as meele class on first try.
Keeper needs 2nd phase and more protection crystals imo.

Anyway, keep up the good work :) I'm looking forward to new content.

Back
Top Bottom