tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I keep getting crashes with this message
sometimes randomly, most times right after the game finishes loading the map
doesn't happen anymore after I disable this mod

too bad that I really, really want to continue play it

update: the crash still happen even without antiaris, it does though increase the chance of it happening by like 70%
unknown.png

Last edited:
It's a memory issue, so have you tried TML 64?

It can be caused by poor programming, but since you also get it without Antiaris, it's not this mod that's the culprit. The increased risk just means that loading more stuff makes the issue easier to trigger because the game runs out of memory earlier.

On another topic, I noticed a minor error in Antiaris: the Demonite Siphon Ring is called Crimtane Siphon Ring.

I have an issue where the guide keeps saying he arrives but never does, which is not letting any other pc from arriving. does anyone know how to fix this?
[doublepost=1559412241,1559412186][/doublepost]
I keep getting crashes with this message
sometimes randomly, most times right after the game finishes loading the map
doesn't happen anymore after I disable this mod

too bad that I really, really want to continue play it

update: the crash still happen even without antiaris, it does though increase the chance of it happening by like 70%
unknown.png

I use 64 bit tmod launcher and it allows me to run so many mods with the game running perfectly

Found a few bugs.
1) Slimes can be caught with a regular bug net, allowing you to access OP items right when you get the merchant
2) The emerald slime mount deals 60 damage, and if you bounce on an enemy with less than 60 hp, the enemy duplicates, with one dying, and the other one having 1 hp less than when it started. Basically the mount just deals 1 damage

I am playing in multiplayer though

Last edited:
so I have 2 questions first question will there be more bosses and enemies coming(sort of a dumb question). second one is will the tower keepers master be a boss related to the tower boss or will it be like the moon lord type boss(I mean like ruler of all of the evil)

I think the Treacherous Conjurer should be hardmode-only, it's a lot more dangerous than the other early Dungeon enemies. I'm playing with Calamity, Elements Awoken, GRealms, Peculiarity, Spirit, and Thorium along with Antiaris, so I have a lot of enemy variety everywhere, but the Treacherous Conjurer is one enemy that, when it appears, tells me I have to end my dungeon run with a magic mirror. I ended up disabling it from spawning with Cheat Sheet, and I intend to only enable it back after hardmode. Oddly enough, on the wiki, it's listed both as a pre-hardmode and a hardmode enemy.

What are the conditions for the Creeper Egg to spawn? I have the quest where I must find a bunch of Spider Mass, and the thing doesn't seem to exist at all. I've explored several spider caves, broken all the little spidercave decorations, nothing.

So... I played with this mod... what can I say about it?.. It's FANTASTIC!
There's not much content in the mod, but what I saw is something really unique! Much better than Tremor!

I am so hyped for new updates and tweaks and I can't wait to see more unique and good stuff! Keep it up @zadum4ivii!

Hello, Has anyone else had the starter house not spawn? Also the guide tries to move in but he disappears for some reason. This is my current mod list, thank you if anyone knows what it wrong here :).

Attachments

• Mod list.png
    Mod list.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 255
Treasure bags in Antiaris lack their identifier in the tooltip. If you look at a vanilla treasure bag you'll see it says something like "King Slime Treasure Bag" in its tooltip description. Not the case for those from Antiaris.

Greetings.

As you might've noticed, there were no news in a while, since February to be more precise. Why and how did that happen?

The fact is that I've took a break from modding. I didn't have time and aspiration to work on the mod at all. I've spent all my time in spring on studying and in the end of spring & beginning of the summer - on my exams. That's why I had so little free time and I also wanted to rest from studying, so the aspiration to work on Antiaris was also lost. After exams I got a summer job, thus I have a little free time right now too. However, now I at least got the aspiration to work on the mod, which is important, so I try to spend some time on modding.

The development was also frozen because two of our developers didn't have access to their PCs, so, logically, the couldn't do anything. Lately, the only developers working on the mod are only me and Aleksh, who's joined our team as a spriter. Together we've made a good amount of new content that will appear in upcoming update.

But besides finishing new content, we also need to fix things added before, which didn't allow us to release the update earlier.

Right now we'll try to release the update as soon as possible, but also as qualitative as possible, so expect long-awaited spoilers soon.

Thanks to everyone, who's still with us!

g73Htss.png

Greetings.

As you might've noticed, there were no news in a while, since February to be more precise. Why and how did that happen?

The fact is that I've took a break from modding. I didn't have time and aspiration to work on the mod at all. I've spent all my time in spring on studying and in the end of spring & beginning of the summer - on my exams. That's why I had so little free time and I also wanted to rest from studying, so the aspiration to work on Antiaris was also lost. After exams I got a summer job, thus I have a little free time right now too. However, now I at least got the aspiration to work on the mod, which is important, so I try to spend some time on modding.

The development was also frozen because two of our developers didn't have access to their PCs, so, logically, the couldn't do anything. Lately, the only developers working on the mod are only me and Aleksh, who's joined our team as a spriter. Together we've made a good amount of new content that will appear in upcoming update.

But besides finishing new content, we also need to fix things added before, which didn't allow us to release the update earlier.

Right now we'll try to release the update as soon as possible, but also as qualitative as possible, so expect long-awaited spoilers soon.

g73Htss.png
Don't rush yourself... just work on the update as much as you can, no need to hurry. We will wait.

Greetings.

Your honesty and transparency here is worthy of respect -- something that isn't seen nearly enough these days. And despite your troubles and frustrations, your desire to still be diligent is even more admirable.

Like Vlad said, no worries. I'm sure most of us are just grateful you haven't left the community, and still willing to make your mod as great as it can be. I thank you for that.

So not sure if you know but the S.V.D.M.G is literally the loudest item in the game, it plays at max volume all the time and destroys everyones ears. Probably should fix that.

So not sure if you know but the S.V.D.M.G is literally the loudest item in the game, it plays at max volume all the time and destroys everyones ears. Probably should fix that.
The sound of S.V.D.M.G. is already changed (for next update), so it no longer hurts your ears.

Having problems with the amulet for the pirate - bosses arent dropping pieces despite it being listed as a 100% drop on the wiki
Eye didnt drop till 2nd kill, Brain didnt drop one at all had to swap to a new world with the Eater instead (who dropped first time), Slime hasn't dropped a piece over 5 fights on 2 worlds

Is the wiki wrong or should they be dropping?

Back
Top Bottom