tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I wanted to drop this in, but sometimes the broken house the guide is in doesn't spawn and this seems to happen whenever I use the large world enabler mod, that allows for extra large worlds. I hope something can be done about that, also I think that the bosses that drop the amulet pieces should drop them whether you talked to the pirate or not, it's painful to refight the bosses just for those pieces, and lastly I hope you can add some option to enable the use of life crystals beyond the 300 HP mark, it feels tacked on just for the sake of being different and adding more items, this can be a hindrance when facing specific bosses especially from the Calamity mod. Those are my critiques for this mod, other than that, this mod is really great.

Hmm, defeated the Tower Keeper (great design and fight by the way better than the vanilla bosses imo), and now a mirror has spawned in my home? The building is a similar size to the tower that spawns so I assume it matched the spawn conditions or something? The building used to be the guides house but I rebuilt it slightly.
I get the cursed blocks debuff too though nothing seems to actually be protected.
There is also a second mirror in the tower
wow spooky.png

Having problems with the amulet for the pirate - bosses arent dropping pieces despite it being listed as a 100% drop on the wiki
Eye didnt drop till 2nd kill, Brain didnt drop one at all had to swap to a new world with the Eater instead (who dropped first time), Slime hasn't dropped a piece over 5 fights on 2 worlds

Is the wiki wrong or should they be dropping?
They're dropped with 50% chance.

Hmm, defeated the Tower Keeper (great design and fight by the way better than the vanilla bosses imo), and now a mirror has spawned in my home? The building is a similar size to the tower that spawns so I assume it matched the spawn conditions or something? The building used to be the guides house but I rebuilt it slightly.
I get the cursed blocks debuff too though nothing seems to actually be protected.
There is also a second mirror in the tower
View attachment 225416
Not sure what causes it, since the Mirror isn't supposed to respawn somewhere. I'll look into it, thanks for reporting.

Not sure what causes it, since the Mirror isn't supposed to respawn somewhere. I'll look into it, thanks for reporting.
Remember, it happened to me months ago, and it was because I made a teleporter under it and it hitched a ride. XD

Remember, it happened to me months ago, and it was because I made a teleporter under it and it hitched a ride. XD

Saw that but no teleporter involved this time, the one in the image goes straight up to a sky bridge with 2 more to go to either end of the map

I'll try fighting it see what happens, here are the mods im using too btw
Autotrash
Magic Storage
Boss Checklist
Antiaris

EDIT: Smashed it and now it is just a broken mirror, nothing spawned
Same happened with the mirror in the tower

Last edited:
Only issue I have is that a while ago there was the zombie arm that gave auto swing to all melee weapons, and at some point was replaced by the sword guide. Could you maybe either change it so that it works for spears as well or make a variant that works with them please?

The time has come for a kinda sad announcement. This is pretty hard for me to say, but the development of Antiaris has come to an end.

Why so? To tell the truth, I no longer have will & motivation to develop it. Honestly, I don't enjoy working on content we're making, and that's pretty much it. So, what's going to happen in the future, you might ask? Me and part of our team are going to work on some small mods with content we're going to be actually interested in. For example, me and Ignus were working on some interesting mechanics for upcoming updates, so you might expect them in a separate mod.

I wasn't able to finish the new update properly, but since I don't want it to go to waste, there's "unstable" version available on our GitHub and not on Mod Browser. It contains new content, which might be not finished or polished, and I admit there're bugs (Honestly, I doubt they're ever going to be fixed). But still it's a pretty playable version and you might even enjoy it. You can access this version here.

Antiaris has come a long way, and I really appreciate all support you've been giving all this time. It was an awesome development experience, and I'll keep moving forward with more knowledge.

lr8Gd5U.png

The time has come for a kinda sad announcement. This is pretty hard for me to say, but the development of Antiaris has come to an end.

Why so? To tell the truth, I no longer have will & motivation to develop it. Honestly, I don't enjoy working on content we're making, and that's pretty much it. So, what's going to happen in the future, you might ask? Me and part of our team are going to work on some small mods with content we're going to be actually interested in. For example, me and Ignus were working on some interesting mechanics for upcoming updates, so you might expect them in a separate mod.

I wasn't able to finish the new update properly, but since I don't want it to go to waste, there's "unstable" version available on our GitHub and not on Mod Browser. It contains new content, which might be not finished or polished, and I admit there're bugs (Honestly, I doubt they're ever going to be fixed). But still it's a pretty playable version and you might even enjoy it. You can access this version here.

Antiaris has come a long way, and I really appreciate all support you've been giving all this time. It was an awesome development experience, and I'll keep moving forward with more knowledge.

Thanks for all you have done for Antiaris and the Terraria community! <3

I hope you'll regain some motivation to continue Antiaris in the future—or 'open source' it if that's a thing for mods.

I originally came here to ask a question, but that was really sad news to stumble upon while searching through this thread; I guess I'll ask anyway:
Does anyone know what is needed to craft the tool kit for repairing the Guide's House?? I can't find its recipe anywhere, and the Magical Hammer doesn't have its own page in the wiki.

Found the recipe via Recipe Browser! What an incredibly helpful mod. This is the recipe for anyone else who wishes to know:
1 Magical Hammer, 6 Iron Bars, 45 Wood, and 4 Leather.

Last edited:
Thanks for all you have done for Antiaris and the Terraria community! <3

I hope you'll regain some motivation to continue Antiaris in the future—or 'open source' it if that's a thing for mods.
Thank you for your kind words!
Antiaris is already open-source, same goes for unstable version.

Hi, got this error
[07:50:38] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Antiaris.AntiarisNPC.NPCLoot(NPC npc) in AntiarisNPC.cs:line 13
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCLoot(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.NPCLoot()
at Terraria.NPC.checkDead()
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit, Boolean noEffect, Boolean fromNet)
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPCNoInteraction(Int32 Damage, Single knockBack, Int32 hitDirection, Boolean crit, Boolean noEffect, Boolean fromNet)
at Terraria.NPC.Collision_LavaCollision()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateCollision()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
Mods being used:
Calamity
Antiaris
Elements Awoken
Spirit
Split
Thorium
Magic Storage
No More Tombs
Recipe Browser
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
More Enchancments

I heard before that most mods have issues with Calamity, but context clues tell me this has something to do with an NPC and I'm not sure how this may affect my game play.

How do I make thing to repair guides house? Guide died and I cançt find the recipe anywher and I am lazy to build new house for guide to spawm

Back
Top Bottom