tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
would it be possible to "borrow" your mod's textures (spell books)?
I'm working on my mod which includes placeable versions of spell books (and tome) and I'm hoping to make versions of modded books too. :>
Sure, you can get them from mod's GitHub.

I made an account just to write this.

I'm just really frustrated at this point because this mod just up and deletes every other starting item from any other mod i essentially need for progression in them
Sorry for a late reply.
Right now you can fix that by creating your character without Antiaris & enabling it after you finish. I'm aware about that bug, but it'll probably get fixed only when TML for 1.4 comes out.

I came across a problem... I installed this mod and applied it to a save with a pre-existing character and a pre-existing world. I can't close the quest tracker because the default shortkey doesn't work (I know it's "Q", but the description shows "?"). Besides, I can't open the inventory since Esc doesn't do anything. It works in the main menu, but not in the game. Of course, uninstalling the mod solves the problem, but I really want to try it out. Do I have to create a new save?

UPD: No, it didn't help at all.
Not sure what causes that, honestly. If I'd be able to find out why this's happening, I'll fix it in update for TML 1.4.

I really have to admire your dedication, even after you declared that there were to be no more updates since you weren't enjoying making it, you still are going to update it to 1.4...

Not sure what causes that, honestly. If I'd be able to find out why this's happening, I'll fix it in update for TML 1.4.
Okay, sorry for bothering you. I doubt that it's specifically your mod's fault now, because some other mods have been causing the same problem, e.g. Fargo's Souls, AlchemistNPC and Calamity Vanities.

Looking at this, I can tell 'quality over quantity' rather well. I haven't tried either Tremor or this, but looking at the wikis, I see it's more balanced and content is spread out for the classes. I see you've given all the classes some new content, unlike in Tremor.
PS: I like the art you gave the title. The creature on the N gives me some 'hardmode crimson spellcaster enemy' vibes.

Почему в последней версии мода у меня нет босса "Хранитель башни"😭😭😭 I fixed the bug I didn't spawn the tower due to the small size of the world.
Снимок экрана 2022-03-17 234910.png

Last edited:
The development of Antiaris is ended!
Click here to get more info.
index.php

kdcROYP.png

Introduction

Antiaris is a new project from part of team which made Tremor Mod.
We decided to stop developing of Tremor Mod and make a completely new project.
Content in Antiaris will be more interesting, balanced and unique, unlike in Tremor, since we decided to go with "Quality > Quantity".
Our team will try to make the game bigger, make the player feel more interested in game.
Check the thread everyday for more information & spoilers!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Visit our Gamepedia Wiki for more information!

kdcROYP.png

Content
Antiaris can offer to you:
• 418 Items
• 24 Mobs
• 1 Town NPC
• 2 Bosses
• 2 Mounts
• 6 Structures
• 2 Music tracks
• Support of Russian and Chinese language
• Support of Boss Checklist mod by Jopojelly
• Support of Overhaul mod by Mirsario

kdcROYP.png

Mod Videos
@HappyDays

@ChippyGaming

Gungnir

@Gameraiders101
kdcROYP.png

Our Team

@zadum4ivii - founder, programmer

@Mairek - programmer

@Vikri - spriter

@IgnusThaum - spriter

@Aleksh - spriter

@CMTPP - music maker

kdcROYP.png

Credits
• Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
• tModLoader team - for developing tModLoader
@KBitegp - for making Italian translation of mod
@#AmetistoFF - for being a beta tester of mod
@Zoomo - for allowing us to use his sprites & ideas
@Sergo - for allowing us to use his sprites & ideas
@Snickerbobble - for allowing us to use his Hidden Hearts suggestion
@Bry-ccentric - for allowing us to use his More Shadowflame Items suggestion
@Phobostar - for animating Zadum4ivii's armor set
@Mintbut - for making & animating CookieSam's armor set and spriting chess accessories
@Bla2e - for making armor animation sheets
@TMRC - for allowing us to use his sprites
@WBL - for making mod logo
@Ryuno_Kota, @CookieSam, @Gouvod - for everything they've done while were developers

kdcROYP.png

Support
Wanna support the mod?
Put this code into your signature to add an awesome banner by @DarkTiny into it!
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/antiaris.59884/"][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KCaaQK.png[/img][/url]
7KCaaQK.png

kdcROYP.png

Download
Latest version is 0.1.0.11

Antiaris can be downloaded via tModLoader's Mod Browser.
Alternatively, you can download the mod from here and install it manually.

There's also an unstable 0.1.0.12 version available for download.
You can get more info about it here.
It can only be downloaded from our GitHub and installed manually.

kdcROYP.png

Conclusion
If you have any ideas - feel free to share them in comments!
Don't forget to check the thread for spoilers if you don't want to miss anything!
hey there! i really love this mod when i heard about this mod having a antlion queen it really caught my attention the music is really good too! the bosses are a little too easy but thats ok since you could just downgrade your armor to make it more challenging if there was a discord server that would be cool too
and i do have ideas. many. heres 1 of them: a sub world called the void. it would contain 10 enemies that are similar to the overworld enemies
void crawler: a strange looking arachnid similar to a spider but contains a trail of void fire that would do 10 damage if you go into the trail. the void crawler has 100 hp 20 defense and 50 attack
void antlion: similar to you know. it would spit acid instead of sand if you touch the acid you will get a effect (your choice) the void antlion will have 90 hp 10 defense and 20 attack
acid dragonfly: a dragonfly thats a little too big. it will charge into you and bite you if your not careful the acid dragonfly will have 40 hp 7 def and 60 atk
void watcher: similar to the wandering eye it would wander around the void and would instantly attack the player if the player is near it the void watcher will have 50 hp 10 def and 99 atk
i cant think of anything else XD anyways thats all i have.

Last edited:
Ah Antiaris. Probably one of the most stand out mods in my memories of playing Terraria. I remembered doing a couple of playthroughs and playing some podcasts in the background while trying to fix up the house and then creating a village. Good times... Well now I just have to hope to god the 1.4.4 port does happen cause I will greatly miss the dazzling and blazing hearts and the starter house...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom