tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

If you have it equipped, it fires the leaf every frame. I'm sure others have problems too though, just haven't tested them
Other hostile set bonuses are beetle (both offensive and defensive), solar and vortex. Chlorophyte crystal was easy to fix in contrast to other set bonuses mentioned above. However, they work correctly in armor slots.
If I can get your permission to upload version with mostly working set bonuses, I could do it.

Other hostile set bonuses are beetle (both offensive and defensive), solar and vortex. Chlorophyte crystal was easy to fix in contrast to other set bonuses mentioned above. However, they work correctly in armor slots.
If I can get your permission to upload version with mostly working set bonuses, I could do it.
I dunno, I was going to wait until tmodloader had mod configs before I do this. Also, looks like I don't have a github, so you can post your modified version here to the thread, just not as a new mod.

Ok. Here is Antisocial with added armor support. Set bonuses should work well. Beetle, solar, vortex set bonuses currently works only in usual armor slots. Also fixed lighting for vanilla armor not working in social slots.

Attachments

• Antisocial.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,279
I just wish that the vanity armor slot was like the vanity accesory slot it would make sense with this mod

jopojelly it seems that antisocial causes some conflicts with thorium mod "bard class" because Im seeing/reading posts from the thread that if users that have antisocial their game crash when placing bard accesories on vanity slot.

jopojelly it seems that antisocial causes some conflicts with thorium mod "bard class" because Im seeing/reading posts from the thread that if users that have antisocial their game crash when placing bard accesories on vanity slot.
Sounds like a programming error on their part.

can u fix how it says ur accessory that just saying ur item works bec i don't want to keep moving out and seeing what i have on

Sounds like a programming error on their part.
Yea, wish things like this wouldnt happen, no easy resolution i suppose, seems the Zoaklen Mod accessories(Frozen Shiny Stone Specifically) doesnt instantly crash, but freezes the character mid air not able to do anything unless you hot swap the Accessory to be equipped instead of social. but if one logs off while like that, it will crash everytime you access the character.

For those who cannot access your character, temporarily disable the mod with the conflicting accessory, hop on, remove/swap the accessory, re-enable mod, and be careful with that/those accessories O:

Good mod, not as op as i thought it would be even with modded accessories. Feels nice i can have 80% of the accessories i actually want hah.

EDIT: im glad this doesnt conflict with "Wing Slot" mod, you wouldnt be able to have cosmetic wings because it wouldnt let you have 2 wings equipped haha. d:

Love the mod.

Is there any way for the vanity slots to display the item stats? This might not be possible due to the way vanity works in the base game but I figured I would ask.

so i got a stupid question on the version that allows u to use double armor does it also work for mod armors like say thorium's tide turner armor

so i got a stupid question on the version that allows u to use double armor does it also work for mod armors like say thorium's tide turner armor
nevermind i figured it out butt now i have new question at this point several armors have a antisocial effect im assuming that those r refering to the antisocial mod if im right then do they have those effects as long as i have antisocial active or do they only have those effects when placed in the vanity slots

nevermind i figured it out butt now i have new question at this point several armors have a antisocial effect im assuming that those r refering to the antisocial mod if im right then do they have those effects as long as i have antisocial active or do they only have those effects when placed in the vanity slots
Armor gives you stats and their respective set bonuses while in vanity slots. Certainly, mod must be enabled to work.

v1.1 released
  • Social slots now show their effects
upload_2018-9-27_15-37-37.png

Back
Top Bottom