tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

Right I kinda just use tmodloader browser but there's only 1.4alpha for tmodloader so I'm really confused as to why it isn't a redundant software now with the workshop.
I'm talking about the tmodloader workshop, which is what you see in-game when you are using the alpha. All I mean is if you are on the 1.4 alpha, and you look in the workshop, you'll see this mod, so you know it has been ported to 1.4.

Is this working? The items I put in the social slots don't work. Unless I horribly misunderstood what this mod does, I feel like it's not working.

Is this working? The items I put in the social slots don't work. Unless I horribly misunderstood what this mod does, I feel like it's not working.
Haven't had any reports of it not working. Yes, accessories placed in social slots should have an effect. The only thing that I can think of that might not work would be putting a wing in it, if you are on 1.4

Yeah, when I posted that on Tuesday, equipment in the social slot wasn't working. Now it is. Thank you for the wonderful mod!

Hello, it seems like that Accesoires and Armors placed in the normal inventory or placed in the Piggy Bank while having the Money Trough have effect on the player stats and even their full abilitys like the Elemental Spirits from Calamity non Equipped just in the Inventory and they are active fighting. Tried to limit the AntiSocial slots to 6 but nothing happend.

Hello, it seems like that Accesoires and Armors placed in the normal inventory or placed in the Piggy Bank while having the Money Trough have effect on the player stats and even their full abilitys like the Elemental Spirits from Calamity non Equipped just in the Inventory and they are active fighting. Tried to limit the AntiSocial slots to 6 but nothing happend.
this mod doesn't do anything with the money trough, not sure why you would be seeing that.

Hey, im using antisocial in master mode and the social slot isn't working for the slot gained from being on master mode, Any idea why? If i go into the configuration and set it to 7 it says stats will be gained but it still isn't.

Hey, im using antisocial in master mode and the social slot isn't working for the slot gained from being on master mode, Any idea why? If i go into the configuration and set it to 7 it says stats will be gained but it still isn't.
I'll have to look into it sometime, this has been reported already.

Could non-standard effects of equipment be applied, like the light from the Mining Helmet?

Last edited:
Any chance we could get a compatibility update with More Accessory Slots (More Accessories) by Aeryn?

Last edited:
Any chance we could get a compatibility update with More Accessory Slots (More Accessories) by Aeryn?
Same here. Just to make something utterly broken throughout normal progression Some accessories seem to work and some don't(most don't).

Now, what if, and hear me out... -I really enjoy the overpowered-ness of having my entire social section enabled, someone made the first mod to ever add another column of equipment.... -that way you can have your first two columns (primary + social) AND one solely for vanity... I love this mod for how powerful I can make a character be, especially while also using a mod to add tinkerer modifiers to the armor, but the result is that you have to choose between one or the other armor set to be your look. I would like a whole extra expansion that let's you layer 2 sets of armor and then have vanity that takes the priority of visibility, so I can be OP and look cool too...

-If there is already such a mod please let me know! I've searched both the web and tModLoader's mod browser to no avail...

Back
Top Bottom