Retinazer
tModLoader
bXyeduu.png

Antisocial

Latest Download:
Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link
Open to collaboration on GitHub
Discord:

Antisocial does one thing: it allows all social accessory slots to be used as normal accessory slots. It's super cheaty, obviously.

Planned Features:
  • Nothing else
Changelog:
v1.2
  • HEROs Mod permissions integration
  • Config options for customizing amount of social accessories as well as social armor
v1.1
  • Social slots now show their effects
v1.0
  • It works.
Antisocial.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have a bug, but I'm not sure if it was actually an intended feature:
Armor placed in the Vanity Slots does not provide a set bonus.

Yeah, I forgot to disable the armor effects too. I remembered to disable the set bonuses though.
Disable? Huh. I didn't even know that it could have been enabled through mods. Personally I think that a separate mod enabling only the set bonuses in your vanity slots could be cool. Just so you could mix and match your armor and get a set bonus. Or use a cool set bonus with good armor.

Nice job by the way. This seems like it could be fun to use.

Yeah, I forgot to disable the armor effects too. I remembered to disable the set bonuses though.
Any chance you might consider releasing a version where vanity armor also applies set bonuses? The game is broken with doubled accessory slots, set bonuses and extra defense on top of that isn't much worse. Especially since in the current version of the mod as is, vanity armor also applies any effects individual pieces have like Meteor's magic bonus.

If not, I'm willing to figure out Terraria modding just to branch off of your work, with permission of course.

Jopo I really appreciate the OP and the true talent it took to write it brought a tear to me dry dry eyes.

Good mod

With all these great content mods out there, five accessory slots just is not enough. I wish Cheat Sheet could add more than six, but this is a great mod to use for more accessories. Thanks for this.

Yea reading through these replies it'd be amazing if you released something that does this except instead of extra armor and whatnot from armors it gives the set effect instead.

Disable? Huh. I didn't even know that it could have been enabled through mods. Personally I think that a separate mod enabling only the set bonuses in your vanity slots could be cool. Just so you could mix and match your armor and get a set bonus. Or use a cool set bonus with good armor.

Nice job by the way. This seems like it could be fun to use.
I agree, I enjoyed being able to double up on set bonuses and armor, especially for Calamity Revengeance mode. Please either release another version or (more likely) make an option in the config file to enable/disable armor doubling!

I actually mostly used it so I could keep a set bonus while equipping the miner helmet for it's light effect.

I probably expressed unclearly. I meant that I don't know what is the problem caused by using chlorophyte armor and Antisocial mod at the same time. And was it the reason for disabling armor and set bonuses completely?
If you have it equipped, it fires the leaf every frame. I'm sure others have problems too though, just haven't tested them

Back
Top Bottom