tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

Good time of day. Can someone make a version with working set bonuses in vanity slots for the latest update, please?

crimshallow do you have your code anywhere I can't seem to extract the tmod properly to figure out what you did to the armor to fix the various compile problems
first error: c:\Users\riesp.DESKTOP-138NOP3.000\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Antisocial\Antisocial.cs(120,21) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '$'
line of code it is referring to:
if(!success)
ErrorLogger.Log($"Antisocial patch failure. Please report to website. {ModLoader.versionedName}, {ModLoader.compressedPlatformRepresentation}, Antisocial {ModLoader.GetMod("Antisocial")?.Version}");
after deleting problematic $: c:\Users\riesp.DESKTOP-138NOP3.000\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Antisocial\Antisocial.cs(1,7) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Harmony' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I only really know my way around java and not c# help

Totally trying to understand what that means, so should I just change the false statement to true in the build.txt ? or what do I do exactly to fix it or did someone figure out could they post the changed version here? I know nothing about this programming stuff.

I know nothing about this programming stuff.
That right there is your problem. (Not trying to be rude)
Yes, jopo meant just setting the languageVersion flag to 6 in build.txt. It will tell the tML compiler to use C#6 language features, and that feature mentioned above is one. If you dont specify 6, it will be using language version 4 which doesn't have that feature yet, hence it won't work.

That right there is your problem. (Not trying to be rude)
Yes, jopo meant just setting the languageVersion flag to 6 in build.txt. It will tell the tML compiler to use C#6 language features, and that feature mentioned above is one. If you dont specify 6, it will be using language version 4 which doesn't have that feature yet, hence it won't work.

Lol I'm not offended at all I know that is my main issue indeed. Now that I read my own statement I make it sound like I understood some of what they where talking about my bad, my English sentence structuring kills me sometimes since its not my first language. I thought what Jopo meant was that he added the line in there to make the option for the cosmetic slot for armors to give stats too (like what crimshallow did) or not as a toggle thing but once more my it was my failure to no read properly and lack of knowledge thank you for the clarification.

Now I wonder does anyone has an modified version of this mod with the armor cosmetic slot change to give stats and if they are willing to share it thank you.

Lol I'm not offended at all I know that is my main issue indeed. Now that I read my own statement I make it sound like I understood some of what they where talking about my bad, my English sentence structuring kills me sometimes since its not my first language. I thought what Jopo meant was that he added the line in there to make the option for the cosmetic slot for armors to give stats too (like what crimshallow did) or not as a toggle thing but once more my it was my failure to no read properly and lack of knowledge thank you for the clarification.

Now I wonder does anyone has an modified version of this mod with the armor cosmetic slot change to give stats and if they are willing to share it thank you.

I love to have it, too. Imagine we can play Dual Class like Magic/Summoner, and Melee/Ranger with variety of weapon choice. It's amazing

Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

So, I've come into contact with a strange problem. On my old character, which was made before the mod as installed, If I toggled something invisible the social accessory was invisible too. But on my new character, new world, etc, made with the mod installed, the social accessory is staying visible. Now this isn't a big deal. But I thought it would be worth mentioning at least.

Hello! How i can enable only one of the social accesories slots? (In the code what i need to put or change?) Thank you.

Hello! How i can enable only one of the social accesories slots? (In the code what i need to put or change?) Thank you.
for (int k = 13; k < 18 + player.extraAccessorySlots; k++)

change this to just for (int k = 13; k < 14; k++) and it should only do the top item.

v1.2 released
  • Stats now show for social slots
  • Config to allow customization for how many social accessories to enable, and allow social armor as well
  • HerosMod permission for customizing who can modify the config in multiplayer.
If anyone has code fixes for the known armor set issues, I can integrate your fixes into this mod if you wish.

Hey, thanks for this awesome mod. I think I've found a bug. The Huntress' Buckler (and I assume the other OOA items) doesn't allow me to spawn multiple sentries when equipped in a social slot. It works as normal when in a regular accessory slot.

Hey, thanks for this awesome mod. I think I've found a bug. The Huntress' Buckler (and I assume the other OOA items) doesn't allow me to spawn multiple sentries when equipped in a social slot. It works as normal when in a regular accessory slot.
Thanks. It should be fixed in v1.2.1, just published.

I don't know if this is a bug with antisocial or not as I have others but it's the most likely in my eyes. The bug just makes the set bonus from armors even modded not show I don't know if it even still gives the bonus but it doesn't show it just a blank armor. If you could look into it and see if it is somehow antisocial if not then no worries but it is kind of annoying not being able to see modded armor set bonus.

Back
Top Bottom