• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Any book series you think I should try?

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
I can recommend nothing finer than the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. (It has a one-season TV series "Legend of the Seeker" but it's only almost as good.) - It's a nicely long series, with 10+ books in it, some of which are over a thousand pages, though good luck being able to put them down. I think I read the entire series over the course of two months, just reading them on the bus to and from College. They were that addicting.

It's the sort of series that had to have been written in reverse, from the last book backward. Sooo many things in the beginning and middle all add up to a mind-blowing conclusion near the end. It's just absolutely wild. It has some of the wittiest solutions to the most maddening dilemmas I've seen.

So far, I've only read:

• Maximum Ride by James Patterson
Indeed, I can highly, highly recommend Maximum Ride, especially if you're the sort of individual that's always wanted to be able to fly. I can also recommend "When The Wind Blows" by the same author. It's a slightly more serious, dire, but also "real to earth" version of a similar concept. Girl has wings, needs to survive, is a medical experiment or something, etc. Absolutely superb. Sequel is "The Lake House."

Top Bottom