Any book series you think I should try?

Rangers Apprentice by John Flanagan
I'm not much of a reader but I love this book series and re read some of the books a couple of times already.:D
and once your done with that book series; Brother Band by John Flanagan. (It has vikings:cool:)

I recently received the mistborn books as a present, and i have to say that THEY'RE INCREDIBLE GO READ THEM RIGHT NOW. They've quickly become my favorite series, and they're amazingly well written.

Funny, but this is my favorite topic. I have read most of the books you listed so maybe you didn't read these?

The Summer King Chronicles by Jess E. Owens
The Sight by David Clemment-Davies
Fell by David Clemment-Davies (this is a follow up of The Sight)
The False Prince Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen

You might the the False Prince. I always reccomend classics. If you haven't yet, read J.R. Tolkien's books.

Last edited:
The title pretty much explains it all. I simply want another book series to read, and I want to know your opinions on what I should read next. So far, I've only read:

• Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
  • The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
  • Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (Only up to The Opal Deception, though.)
  • Pendragon by D.J. MacHale
  • Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan (Only the first book, though, of course.)
  • The Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan (Only up to The Icebound Land)
  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  • Maximum Ride by James Patterson
I've been planning to read the Lord of the Ring series, and someone once recommended that I read The Hunger Games.
The Hachet Seris or My Side of the mountain Seris
( Can't spell (

Sabriel by Garth Nix. It's kinda like Harry Potter, but better.

And it has a normal author who doesn't add in unnecessary lore

I was about to suggest Ranger's Apprentice, until I saw you already had that on your list. Good tastes.

P.S you should read the origins where Halt is the main character. I almost enjoyed that mini spin off series better than the main one.

I can recommend nothing finer than the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. (It has a one-season TV series "Legend of the Seeker" but it's only almost as good.) - It's a nicely long series, with 10+ books in it, some of which are over a thousand pages, though good luck being able to put them down. I think I read the entire series over the course of two months, just reading them on the bus to and from College. They were that addicting.

It's the sort of series that had to have been written in reverse, from the last book backward. Sooo many things in the beginning and middle all add up to a mind-blowing conclusion near the end. It's just absolutely wild. It has some of the wittiest solutions to the most maddening dilemmas I've seen.

So far, I've only read:

• Maximum Ride by James Patterson
Indeed, I can highly, highly recommend Maximum Ride, especially if you're the sort of individual that's always wanted to be able to fly. I can also recommend "When The Wind Blows" by the same author. It's a slightly more serious, dire, but also "real to earth" version of a similar concept. Girl has wings, needs to survive, is a medical experiment or something, etc. Absolutely superb. Sequel is "The Lake House."

Back
Top Bottom