PC Any good magic weapon for the mec bosses?

Aden_36376

Terrarian
I have tried to fight or they came randomly and to put it short I got my :red: whooped, so I got better weapons and armor, full Adamanite, but I keep constantly dying very quickly and doing barley any damage. Does any one have any good weapons for them. Thanks if you responded and if not then I don't really care. (I do have Golden Shower and Meteorite Staff).

Moved your Thread to PC In-Game Support as this is the Forum Section dedicated for help.

For weapons to help with the Mech Bosses, The Shadowflame weapons I find are very effective overall in dealing good damage to the Mech Bosses. If you can get a good goblin invasion, or can craft a Goblin Battle Standard from the cloth of the Goblin Scouts, to summon a Goblin Invasion and focus on the Goblin Summoner during that.

If it proves difficult to get an invasion going, I'd recommend getting your hands on the Nimbus Rod, Daedalous Stormbow, along with Ice Mimic Weapons (Frostbrand/Ice Bow/Flower of Frost)

The Biome Mimics such as the Crimson/Hallow Mimic produce good weapons overall which the Daedalous Stormbow can be gotten from. You can also craft keys using souls to summon them artificially to help with the process.

Then if the Traveling Merchant comes by with a Gatiligator, I'd recommend buying that weapon a lot. It's a great machine gun and step up from the minishark which serves you well until you can get the Megashark.

Those are the main kinds of weapons I'd recommend searching for now to help with those Bosses.

Moved your Thread to PC In-Game Support as this is the Forum Section dedicated for help.

For weapons to help with the Mech Bosses, The Shadowflame weapons I find are very effective overall in dealing good damage to the Mech Bosses. If you can get a good goblin invasion, or can craft a Goblin Battle Standard from the cloth of the Goblin Scouts, to summon a Goblin Invasion and focus on the Goblin Summoner during that.

If it proves difficult to get an invasion going, I'd recommend getting your hands on the Nimbus Rod, Daedalous Stormbow, along with Ice Mimic Weapons (Frostbrand/Ice Bow/Flower of Frost)

The Biome Mimics such as the Crimson/Hallow Mimic produce good weapons overall which the Daedalous Stormbow can be gotten from. You can also craft keys using souls to summon them artificially to help with the process.

Then if the Traveling Merchant comes by with a Gatiligator, I'd recommend buying that weapon a lot. It's a great machine gun and step up from the minishark which serves you well until you can get the Megashark.

Those are the main kinds of weapons I'd recommend searching for now to help with those Bosses.
Alright, and thanks.

Killed destroyer with the nimbus rod going to try the Twins next.
[doublepost=1502325987,1502325968][/doublepost]Also have a mythical Demon sythe.

The Medusa Head is a major killer against the Destroyer, farm for it with a statue. For the others, I'll mostly second what's above: Golden Shower, Nimbus Rod, Daedalus Stormbow, and Shadowflame weapons are all game-changers. Otherwise, just go for the highest DPS you've got, and reforge your accessories to support the equipment you're using.

You need to think about your arena too -- I started off trying to fight the Destroyer in my old underground arena, and kept getting whupped until I moved the fight outdoors to my skybridge (with a new shelter above it for me to fight from). With all three bosses, I found it often necessary to run away from them to recover and/or target them for safety. By the time I got to the Twins, I'd added three heart/star stations, and a clinic for the nurse (with a bed for my spawn point) underneath, and that worked pretty well.

Also, you want all the buffs you can get, both from placed items (Campfire, Heart Lantern, Bewitching Table, etc.) and potions. Don't forget Calming Potion and Peace Candle to cut down on the nightspawn. Minions too -- I found the Spider Staff to be very useful for the Twins especially, it helped a lot with killing Spazmatism before Retinizer went to its second form.

I would personally try changing classes for the Mech bosses and use the Daedulus StormBow. With the right headpiece this bow will demolish the Mech bosses and get you through to better gear and armour. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom