Any idea how to find the armor-on-the-player IDs for texture packs?

First off, I know I have a similar thread in a different place, just not sure if it's the right place, and would like an answer as soon as possible... Anywho, does anyone have a comprehensive guide of the armorset's non-inventory IDS in the files? I'm trying to retexture the Shirt and Pants of the eskimo set and the Mrs. claus hat to make it look somewhat similar to my avatar, as seen in my profile picture... I tried the terraria wiki, but that just tells me what to look for for the in-inventory sprites... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You just have to look through the sprites for Terraria to find those because they don't seem to have any relation to the item id.

Of course I do... Wish there was some sort of list out there /:

Armor IDs are listed in the aptly named ArmorIDs class. The contents of that class are not publicly available, and sharing them here would definitely be in breach of the forum rules (and technically the law), so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Last edited:
Well not sure if they're connected or not, but if they aren't all I need is the names... But i'm guessing they ARE connected, so i'm just going to have to slowly look through every single armor image in the game... yippee, woohoo...

Back
Top Bottom