tModLoader Any ideas for my delta mod? (also recruiting spriters ands coders)

Barney Bagon

Terrarian
So, i need some ideas for my own mod. If you give me some, i will credit you (and if you sprite it i will give you a personal weapon)! Also, still recruiting spriters and coders. Still some spots left 4 the team! :D

I was talking to my cousin about stuff that would be cool to have, like a tool or accessory that gives the buff or ability to use the full screen to build with. Another would be the ability combine potions into a single potion giving all the buffs as the original potions. Obviously not to be overpowered but to save space in the inventory. like mining potions combine, and combat potions combine. We had other ideas, but none come back to mind at the time, I hope you have a terrific day.

P.S. I am new to the modding community so can you explain what Spriting or being a spriter is, the definition in Merriam Webster does not make any sense to me.
Thank You -In A Rush

well a spriter is a person who makes the sprites (pictures) in the mod! Also, great idea! But i don't i can do that. Ill try that though! :D

Back
Top Bottom