Mobile Any ideas on how to beat Ice Queen?

Kaladin78

Eye of Cthulhu
Ive beat duke fishron and every other boss in the game. I have razor blade typhoon, bubble gun, razor pine, etc. does anyone think this will be hard. If so, any ideas or strategies?

There are multiple ways you could do this. 1. Set spear traps right above where you would be, and dont move out from under them. Because the ice queen usually stays somewhere above you, and use Spectre armor for the set bonus. 2. You could also AFK farm it, but some people dont like to. 3. Make a fairly big arena with heart statues, star statues, honey, campfires and heart lanterns. And for extra regen, use that stone thing that reduces the cool down for healing potions.

Specter armour+razor pine+mana flower+75 greater mana potions normally keeps you alive if you can hit the queen. I used this strategy to farm the pumpkin moon.

Specter armour+razor pine+mana flower+75 greater mana potions normally keeps you alive if you can hit the queen. I used this strategy to farm the pumpkin moon.
That does work, but you go through potions fairly quick.

Razor blade typhoon can hit her when she's off screen, and the healing bonus with spectre armor keeps me alive. Mana flower is awesome and i use for everything

Razor blade typhoon can hit her when she's off screen, and the healing bonus with spectre armor keeps me alive. Mana flower is awesome and i use for everything
I play on Xbox so I farmed the pumpkins moon with the mana flower and lunar flare. I could kill a pumpkin in 10 seconds. It was insane.
[doublepost=1529988101,1529988046][/doublepost]
I play on Xbox so I farmed the pumpkins moon with the mana flower and lunar flare. I could kill a pumpkin in 10 seconds. It was insane.
Pumpking I mean. Not pumpkin
[doublepost=1529988171][/doublepost]Also, how do I create a new discussion page? I am new to the forum.

[doublepost=1529988101,1529988046][/doublepost]
Pumpking I mean. Not pumpkin
[doublepost=1529988171][/doublepost]Also, how do I create a new discussion page? I am new to the forum.
There should be an option near the top of the page that says “New Thread”. If that’s what you mean.

There should be an option near the top of the page that says “New Thread”. If that’s what you mean.
I am not seeing one.

Attachments

• 7A0CA242-AEE7-4A65-9A55-3CEDA51C2328.png
    7A0CA242-AEE7-4A65-9A55-3CEDA51C2328.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
too bad mobile doesn't have 1.3, someday.
[doublepost=1530070165,1530069949][/doublepost]Sorry, meant to quote, a little new to the forums.

[doublepost=1530070183][/doublepost]That's better.

Ok, killed ice queen once with razor blade typhoon, but whenever i try to farm it, the event ends. Any ideas on progressing faster?

Huh, this with super dart traps, an i could sit there and watch, occasionally killing elf copters and bosses.

I get as far as wave 12 before the event ends. help?
Flatten out an area and block off caves and open spaces where you don't want them to spawn. If you're a mage, use spectre armor and magic cuffs and get everything to menacing. With the bubble gun, I'm able to kill the tree thing in like 2 seconds. Use the razor blade typhoon to quickly kill the early wave mobs.

Flatten out an area and block off caves and open spaces where you don't want them to spawn. If you're a mage, use spectre armor and magic cuffs and get everything to menacing. With the bubble gun, I'm able to kill the tree thing in like 2 seconds. Use the razor blade typhoon to quickly kill the early wave mobs.
I have all that equipment plus celestial emblem, and mana flower. You're right about bubble gun. I think I see my problem, every time i see ice queen, I go for her, regardless of wave. I'll just ignore her, and get more points, then gun for her on wave fifteen.
[doublepost=1530796400,1530796354][/doublepost]I'm a mage, so I don't just want to complete the event, I'm going for specific loot.

Back
Top Bottom