PC Any legitimate players want to play?

'Ello.

Do you have Discord or Skype? I'm perfectly fine with typing but speaking is more convenient :)
16, M
One of my Steam friends just bailed on a new playthrough so I'm sitting here with a fresh world and character.

Expert world, corruption, medium size. If it's not big enough or something I can make a new one.

tyvm

Big terraria console player, have probs over 500 hours of the game on my xbox, i picked up the game on my pc and im looking for some people to start a new world with. If you wanna play together just reply and we can set it up

'Ello.

Do you have Discord or Skype? I'm perfectly fine with typing but speaking is more convenient :)
16, M
One of my Steam friends just bailed on a new playthrough so I'm sitting here with a fresh world and character.

Expert world, corruption, medium size. If it's not big enough or something I can make a new one.

tyvm
Sorry for late reply; we're preparing for winter at my house. Those world settings sound good to me, but I'd rather not vc with people I don't know.

Thread's still open; still haven't found anyone who'll play. Also, Steam community seems to be down at the moment, so I can't find anyone there.

Thread's still open; still haven't found anyone who'll play. Also, Steam community seems to be down at the moment, so I can't find anyone there.
Hey, if you're still available, I'm in!
I'm a very, very casual player haha. I take a lot of time with everything, and I love building. Honestly, I spend a little too much time just building when I'm on my own, that's why I'm looking to try some multiplayer. I figure it might help me progress at a more steady pace, haha.

Sorry for late reply; we're preparing for winter at my house. Those world settings sound good to me, but I'd rather not vc with people I don't know.

No problemo.
My Steam is xiaothepotato

Hit me up whenever, although I will be out for most of tomorrow.
My timezone is EST so hopefully there isn't too much of a difference there.

Hey, I'm interested if you're still looking for people.

I wouldn't mind building before making progress, as I normally find that's something I'd like to do when playing with other people but I can't since they just speed ahead.

- I haven't played much since 1.3 came out, but I have 1100+ hours and I know quite a bit about the game pre-1.3.
- 13 years old, but I'm not annoying like the general census for kids my age, and most people think of me as older before me telling them (online friends of course).
- My steam name is Razhaz, I have a picture of a dude with green hair.

My timezone is EST so hopefully there isn't too much of a difference there.
Not a problem; I'm also EST. I'll send you an add.

Sounds fun. Add me on steam and check my hours if you need. Steam: youngmrmyers
I generally don't check people's hours unless it's only a couple days worth. I do check people's achievements though, since lots of people feel inclined to cheat items, etc. (I have nothing against it, personally; I myself cheat in building materials for my canvas world. At least play the game legitimately first :/) I also sent you an add.

I mean, it's not hard to find "legitimate" players though, at least in my experience. One huge red flag is if someone asks you "Can I bring vanity?"

It never stops at just vanity.

Oh, side note. If either OP or MrMyers lives outside of the US, maybe whoever has the best internet connection should host. Mine is decent but certainly not up to hosting halfway across the world.
If we're going to have more than 2 people I'm making a fresh large world, since I think medium is a bit small for that case :p

Not a problem; I'm also EST. I'll send you an add.

I generally don't check people's hours unless it's only a couple days worth. I do check people's achievements though, since lots of people feel inclined to cheat items, etc. (I have nothing against it, personally; I myself cheat in building materials for my canvas world. At least play the game legitimately first :/) I also sent you an add.
Hey I posted a reply too, hello?

Hey! I'd like to play if you're still looking. Building is definitely one of my favourite pass times in Terraria, would love to have like-minded people to play with. Add me on steam if you're interested - bubbly5231

I'm down, I don't know if you'll like my build style or not but the least we can do is try right? Steam is Dawsoonwilder

Last edited:
I'm down, I don't if you'll like my build style or not but the least we can do is try right? Steam is Dawsoonwilder
No, because one look at your achievements tells me that you've cheated your way through the game, and that's not cool.

Just a heads up to anybody who might post on this thread, Thanksgiving is in like 2 days so most everyone, myself included, are busy with that. I probably won't be playing much until after all the holiday madness is over with. Xiao, Myers, Victoria, you've all already been added and accepted; I apologize if I haven't spoken to you yet.

No, because one look at your achievements tells me that you've cheated your way through the game, and that's not cool.

Just a heads up to anybody who might post on this thread, Thanksgiving is in like 2 days so most everyone, myself included, are busy with that. I probably won't be playing much until after all the holiday madness is over with. Xiao, Myers, Victoria, you've all already been added and accepted; I apologize if I haven't spoken to you yet.

I used mods to get them because I was seeing what kind of weapons where good against bosses, and I tried to learn how to build having access to all the resources. Sorry for "cheating".

Im looking for a fresh run in terarria with someone who wants to enjoy the game. I like building too, never cheated, 20 M.

I used mods to get them because I was seeing what kind of weapons where good against bosses, and I tried to learn how to build having access to all the resources. Sorry for "cheating".
Yeah Dawsoon this guy did the same thing with me. He thinks it's unbelievable that a 13 year old who has a lot of spare time (you know being in primary school for most of my life = no homework) has 1100+ hours, and that's why he's not letting me join, even though I bought this game in 2011, around the time it released, meaning I should have a good chunk of time played. I also PM'd him about it giving him numerous good points and yet he didn't even reply and just left the conversation. It's really a :red: move of him to do that just because he doesn't "believe" that I could get that amount of hours legitimately.

Last edited:
People who are looking to play with others can make their own decisions about who they select. Just because you contact them doesn't mean that they have to accept you. They don't even have to give a reason for not accepting you.

If you're not chosen to play by someone, then please accept that and move on without griping about it. There are plenty of people looking to play, so try someone else. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom