3DS Any minions/summoning at all?

Berserkerkitten

Terrarian
Heya!
I've been playing the 3DS version of Terraria for a while now, unlocked hardmode, killed the 3 mechanical bosses and decided to look into minions. First I went to a spider nest and whacked black recluse spiders for 20something minutes without any of them dropping even a single spider fang. So I went and farmed the ingredients to craft the optic staff, but the recipe won't even show up. I could craft the staff right now if the recipe existed. Does the 3DS version featuring any summoning options at all? If so - which? Where? How?

Heya!
I've been playing the 3DS version of Terraria for a while now, unlocked hardmode, killed the 3 mechanical bosses and decided to look into minions. First I went to a spider nest and whacked black recluse spiders for 20something minutes without any of them dropping even a single spider fang. So I went and farmed the ingredients to craft the optic staff, but the recipe won't even show up. I could craft the staff right now if the recipe existed. Does the 3DS version featuring any summoning options at all? If so - which? Where? How?
Likely only slime staff (nearly impossible to get without a statue to farm with), Pygmy staff (Plantera), and once the Duke is fixed the Tempest staff. The first two were the only ones available in 1.2 which is the only content 3DS is expected to have outside of the couple extras (fishing, minecarts)

So far, I've got the Slime Staff, Raven Staff, Pygmy Staff and the Tempest Staff.

I'm pretty sure they're all the ones available. It should be noted that the Tempest Staff only works half the time - it seems to have problems if you've previously used a summon during that gaming session. It refuses to spawn.

I've managed to get my hands on the pygmy staff and the slime staff by now. Those little spearchuckers are pretty fun. I'll try and get the raven and tempest staff till more summoning items get implemented. It'll give me something to do. Thanks for letting me know what's there! :)

Heya!
Yes their are multiple staffs, the raven staff, the tempest staff, the slime staff, the bat staff and that’s about all I’ve discovered

Back
Top Bottom