tModLoader any mods that makes usual creeps stronger?

anemnesis

Steampunker
i always disapointed with mass creeps like zombies, eyes , slimes skeletons and etc cz they dont offer to you any challennge when you got any armor and decent sword/gun/stuff . i know only about 2 mods like that - affixes for enemis and prefixes for enemis but they got abandoned , any ideas?

If the early game is a threat in the endgame, then there is no endgame. Did you try Expert mode? A EM Zombie is more dangerous than a normal face monster.

If the early game is a threat in the endgame, then there is no endgame. Did you try Expert mode? A EM Zombie is more dangerous than a normal face monster.
i always play with expert mode and also with custom mods that spice up difficulty like death mode reverie and revenge mode (illustrius and calamity modes) even with overhaul

Hardcore, too?
nah hardcore is too much cz its easy to die if you make bad control , its like few miss plays and you are ded and will lost world/stuff i dont like loose stuff and world too you know.... i just want make game like not enough good control you need make something else like look for enemy prefixes to not be launched in space or dont make miss plays against boss who have split prefix (its spawns 2 bosses with half stats after death) that was realy cool mod but its outdated, and there no other good mods like that to make game more fun

Well to me Hardcore mode is the challenge I sought.

I am just worried about Medusas in hardmode, because they can likely oneshot me.

Back
Top Bottom