Mobile Any tips for fighting wall of flesh as mage only?

Just wondering if there is something I can do better than having some potions(endurance swift, iron regen, etc.) and weapons
This is my setup, and I have a demon surge book too, I don’t use the space gun much flamelash the most
51E65328-8E1E-43F7-BA03-2B96218A84BF.jpeg

Laat time I fought WoF, I used Demon Scythe.
And also a standard long platform arena.

That ain’t quite useful.... I need more than that lol...... the arena takes forever to build water walking pots are better, hmm I think I’ll try to make terrasprk boots

That ain’t quite useful... I need more than that lol...... the arena takes forever to build water walking pots are better, hmm I think I’ll try to make terraspark boots
If be real, you should first build an arena and THEN you should farm for Demon Scythe because this weapon has pretty decent damage and it can pierce. I know that firstly projectile is really slow, but for Wall Of Flesh this thing doesn't matter, you just aim at it and it will hit the Wall Of Flesh if you aimed good and straight.

And don't forget your potions, they are extremely useful in Master Mode as you know (potions in Terraria be like: :cool:).

terraspark is good, I think jungle armor is best, water bolt but aim up for ok damage if you get good doing it, demon scythe best average dps and keep hungry away, mana flower helpful with lotsa mana potions. go through underworld to make sure that nothing blocks your progression through the underworld during the fight

If be real, you should first build an arena and THEN you should farm for Demon Scythe because this weapon has pretty decent damage and it can pierce. I know that firstly projectile is really slow, but for Wall Of Flesh this thing doesn't matter, you just aim at it and it will hit the Wall Of Flesh if you aimed good and straight.
...... I said I already have the demon scythe...... in the very first video, but you don’t think a big long platform is necessary,... I think I’m gonna use some explosive bunnies
terraspark is good, I think jungle armor is best, water bolt but aim up for ok damage if you get good doing it, demon scythe best average dps and keep hungry away, mana flower helpful with lotsa mana potions. go through underworld to make sure that nothing blocks your progression through the underworld during the fight
Meteor is the best, gives the best damage output compared to jungle

...... I said I already have the demon scythe...... in the very first video, but you don’t think a big long platform is necessary,... I think I’m gonna use some explosive bunnies

Sorry, forgot about it. OH, EXPLOSIVE BUNNIES! they will kill the Wall Of Flesh REALLY FAST AS YOU KNOW :naughty:

Maybe I shall make a platform for the beggining(or make a box at the very edge of world... hmm
Thanks for the help guys this will help master mage#10 a lot hopefully I’m not going to hon for terrasprk boots though
demon scythe even don't needed. bunnies will explode EVERYTHING.
But gain reaction if one explodes the other explodes and wall doesn’t get exploded if hungry explode it....

Maybe I shall make a platform for the beginning(or make a box at the very edge of the world... hmm
Thanks for the help guys this will help master mage#10 a lot hopefully I’m not going to hon for terraspark boots though
yeah, farming for them is pretty hard. only insane RNG can help you, I guess :)

Only if you use a Space Gun
I used a Demon Scythe, Water Bolt and Bee Gun

If you have the Shield of Cthulhu, just use Featherfall potion and water walking potion. Start at the very edge of the world, and float around using dash to stay very far to the left. Use magic power potion and mana regeneration potion and shoot demon scythe to the right over and over again. He will be dead before you even see him.

I would suggest using mana regen potions instead of mana potions, and switching to the space gun while your mana recharges.
Swap out the mana flower for a sharktooth/stinger necklace. Adding 2-3 damage to every attack really adds up.
Also make sure you don't forget about magic power potions.

I would suggest using mana regen potions instead of mana potions, and switching to the space gun while your mana recharges.
Swap out the mana flower for a sharktooth/stinger necklace. Adding 2-3 damage to every attack really adds up.
Also make sure you don't forget about magic power potions.
I may do this, considering that I mostly never run out of mana when I use the flame lash

Back
Top Bottom