Any tips for improving my Treehouse base?

Plantluver9

Terrarian
I will probably add some more leaves, but it looks a bit.. off to me, any judgement free help would be much appreciated :)

Ignore the random chests and trophies, the cleaning work is not finished xD

Attachments

• Capture 2021-01-21 15_52_06.png
    Capture 2021-01-21 15_52_06.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 147
I would say maybe hammer more out of the tree and surround the hammered parts with living leaf, so that it can show some more light, looks good, I think the straight part that goes up could use a bit more twists that just straight so it looks a bit more natural and less fragile

I would say maybe hammer more out of the tree and surround the hammered parts with living leaf, so that it can show some more light, looks good, I think the straight part that goes up could use a bit more twists that just straight so it looks a bit more natural and less fragile
Thanks, I like those ideas a lot, will try them :)

I wanted to replace the doors with actuated living wood, but the problem is, how to activate/deactivate them, it's too narrow for pressure pads, maybe a player sensor?

I normally wouldn't go for that much symmetry in a tree, but you've made it work. It's almost like a symbol you'd find on a shield. Nice work!

I would say make the tree much bigger. Mainly the canopy, top area. Try adding more branches as well, it doesn't need or should be symmetrical.Also try making the trunk bigger and if you have time, taller so you have more room.

I would say make the tree much bigger. Mainly the canopy, top area. Try adding more branches as well, it doesn't need or should be symmetrical.Also try making the trunk bigger and if you have time, taller so you have more room.
I will make the canopy a bit bigger ye, but how do I make it taller in Vanilla without rebuilding the whole greenhouse and all the rest? xD

I will make the canopy a bit bigger ye, but how do I make it taller in Vanilla without rebuilding the whole greenhouse and all the rest? xD
That's kinda what I meant by time. But you could dig out the ground so it's sorta in a crater or surrounded by hills. Might have to rework the bottom area though

Now: ---------------T------
New: ---\________T______/--

That's kinda what I meant by time. But you could dig out the ground so it's sorta in a crater or surrounded by hills. Might have to rework the bottom area though

Now: ---------------T------
New: ---\________T______/--
I guess I could, but the extra tall natural trees which I purposely left standing around it would have to go down then :')
It annoys me that there is no way to make those tall trees grow back naturally..

Back
Top Bottom