PS4 Any updated after 1.3???

Aligatron69

Terrarian
Im waiting for the new 1.3 update on my ps4 and i know its going to be here soon, but as i see videos of youtubers playing new events like the dungeon defender's one, i wondered are there going to be any more updates after 1.3 and how soon will they arive to consoles??:rslime:

Im waiting for the new 1.3 update on my ps4 and i know its going to be here soon, but as i see videos of youtubers playing new events like the dungeon defender's one, i wondered are there going to be any more updates after 1.3 and how soon will they arive to consoles??:rslime:
Pipeworks Studios has said that there WILL be more updates to catch the console version up the PC version, in previous livestreams. They said that the updates will come much faster than the 1.3 update, since they are pretty much converting all the previous console code to the Unity Engine.

Pipeworks Studios has said that there WILL be more updates to catch the console version up the PC version, in previous livestreams. They said that the updates will come much faster than the 1.3 update, since they are pretty much converting all the previous console code to the Unity Engine.
Glad to hear that :)

Back
Top Bottom