1. Vik.

Vik. Terrarian

Been quite a while, anyone heard anything?

2. Derpinator-9000

Derpinator-9000 The Destroyer

Other than it being delayed till 2016, I think we will get some news soon though. The last big news update we got was in SEPTEMBER! It showed us about the quests which is cool but my hype is starting to die down. I need some new big news to make my hype go turbo! Its been around 4 months since the last spoiler ( 1/3 of a year!)

3. Kiddles

Kiddles The Destroyer

I'm hoping that the delay isn't too long. I, for one, have been eagerly awaiting this game, as the original Terraria is starting to loosen its hold on me. They've been keeping a rather slow pace with spoilers for this game, I can only hope that a full blown trailer will be released within the next month or so. Of course, I expect that the delay would probably be around 2-3 months, but hopefully I'm proven wrong.

4. Axuris

Axuris Spazmatism

They're creating 1.3 level-hype again. Remember how 1.2.4.1 existed for about a year? (or even more) Well, this is probably happening.

5. 00Banshee00

00Banshee00 Skeletron

Didn't they release another spoiler later, the one that says that T:OW will have an extra large world option?

6. PandemicTrauma

PandemicTrauma Terrarian

Yup, pretty much and from that point on haven't heard anything else.... check the facebook page, twitter and its all quiet since
    ;-; im checking everyday thinking that'll be the day to buy it for me and my lil' sis but my sanity is wearing out

7. Derpinator-9000

Yeah the large worlds updates was after but that was a small update, which is why I said big update. I check everyday in hope of spoilers but to no avail :(

8. AwesomeSkalerz

AwesomeSkalerz Terrarian

I'm suspecting they are doing the Scott Cawthon,, by setting a release date for later, but then BAM! and T:OW comes out, I speculate a big day, (Christmas, New Years etc). By lowering the expectations, they blow the game out of the water and make it great, the reverse happens to a lot of games, like Fallout 4, Destiny, and many others, maybe they think it will happen to them and dissapoint all of us, my hype died down personally, my Steam username was TERRARIA : OTHERWORLD HYPE!, but I changed it back due to no new updates.

9. Kentura

Kentura Steampunker

Where was this 2016 announcement? I was hoping they would keep there promise?

10. Kiddles

Kiddles The Destroyer

11. Derpinator-9000

Hold on let me find it for u
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2015 ---
    2016 Otherworld WHY.png