any voices that you hate?

TheNerdiestNerd

Brain of Cthulhu
are there any characters or people who just infuriate you with their voice?
for me, it is tails's from the Sonic the Hedgehog games voice, because it just sounds so... high.
i also cannot listen to that woman say "Long periolodically time" one more time. She speaks with the volume of a small child.

Last edited:
That's because Tails is supposed to sound like that :/
i think you quoted the wrong part :p
the woman from the "long periolodically time" vine is what that was directed towards.
still though, couldnt they have gotten, you know, an eleven year old to do the voice?

i think you quoted the wrong part :p
the woman from the "long periolodically time" vine is what that was directed towards.
still though, couldnt they have gotten, you know, an eleven year old to do the voice?
Yes I did, and here's the thing with kids, they grow up. Heck, pretty much all the voice actors for kids in shows are not kids at all. For example: Bart Simpson and Timmy Turner

Yes I did, and here's the thing with kids, they grow up. Heck, pretty much all the voice actors for kids in shows are not kids at all. For example: Bart Simpson and Timmy Turner
i know, it just hits that infuriating medium that those two voices dont for me in my opinion.
and i dont think you are getting what im saying about there being two voices that i hate:
tails's voice, because it is really high,
and the woman from the "long periolodically time" vine, because she sounds like a child with her volume and pronunciation.

but i updated the OP, because i noticed it looked sexist.

Pickle from borderlands the pre sequel
I don't know why, it just irritates me irrationally. Also the rocket "scientist" in the game. That I know why it bothers me, she never shuts up and it is loud.

All of the voices from Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
thank god there wasn't a PAL version

"I'm really feelin' it!"

Also, the sound of multiple kids laughing. To quote Maddox; "They sound like someone dropping a plate in a restaurant, except that plate is made out of vocal cords."

The voice of Veric Tres in the Skyrim mod Morthals Ghastly Mine. (Skip to 2:50)

The Russian TF2 voice acting, the Dota 2 work in progress Russian voice acting, and basically any bad voice acting.

I've always hated Sonic's voice since it went along with his characteristic of being cocky and 2fast4you, but that's more of an irrational hate as a Nintendo fanboy more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom