PC Any Way To Make Sub-1 Second Timer?

You can connect bunch 1 second timers to teal pressure plates and activate/deactivate them with dart trap.

Here is "1/60 second timer":
9QCqtzL.png

But for that i usually use dummy clock:
bwLPgem.png

There are so many ways to do a rough 0.5 sec timer. such as dart trap speed is 45 tiles per sec. so 22 tiles=0.5sec(or dart trap speed in honey is 45/4, so 5-6 tiles equal to 0.5 sec). then u could do 0.5 timer by use two 1sec timer(gap between them are 22 tiles or 5-6 tiles in honey, activating them by dart trap and teal pressure plates).

if u wanna build a setup for accurate 0.5 timer. u need logic gate.
An example for 0.5sec timer= 2hertz.
30/3/5=2
11.png
22.png

There are so many ways to do a rough 0.5 sec timer. such as dart trap speed is 45 tiles per sec. so 22 tiles=0.5sec(or dart trap speed in honey is 45/4, so 5-6 tiles equal to 0.5 sec). then u could do 0.5 timer by use two 1sec timer(gap between them are 22 tiles or 5-6 tiles in honey, activating them by dart trap and teal pressure plates).

if u wanna build a setup for accurate 0.5 timer. u need logic gate.
An example for 0.5sec timer= 2hertz.
30/3/5=2
View attachment 150242 View attachment 150243
Can you be more descriptive on which variant each logic gate is? I am trying to use this to make a 1/4 timer.

Can you be more descriptive on which variant each logic gate is? I am trying to use this to make a 1/4 timer.
They are faulty gates. The type of logic gate you use does not matter at all. You just put a faulty lamp on the top, and that turns any gate into a faulty gate.

Back
Top Bottom