Any way to put mods on console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brony Bonfire

Eye of Cthulhu
I know i probably shouldn't ask this in the pc threads, but i figure i can get more success catching the attention of the modding community here.

So yeah every so often i hear about these crazy mods the community makes that are always on pc, but i gotta know if it's possible to get mods on console?

I know i probably shouldn't ask this in the pc threads, but i figure i can get more success catching the attention of the modding community here.

So yeah every so often i hear about these crazy mods the community makes that are always on pc, but i gotta know if it's possible to get mods on console?
Short answer: Sadly, it isn't.

Short answer: Sadly, it isn't.
Well that's a shame, thx anyways dude guess i'll just have to upgrade my pc someday and see all the cool stuff.
Not at all. Sorry ): it'd be nice though wouldn't it?
Yes it'd be great, especially since we'd have a hero come and fix console glitchs instead of waiting months on end,
lol jk i actually had fun with some of the glitchs it isn't as bad as the console ponies make it out to be :)

There might actually be a way, as Minecraft you can add mods (shaders, new mobs, skins, etc) if you do it with the files, Terraria there might be a way like that, if you looks up "Elder Wizard Gaming" he has several videos adding things to minecraft, one being shaders. Terraria currently is unknown how to, the unique way is using a PC, but if someone actually had time they might find a way to mod Terraria.

There actually might be a way, if a. any of us knew anything technical about consoles, and b. if you don't mind having to delve into complex stuff and potenitally voiding the warranty on your console. Might.

Not really. If you try modify the software without permission, you risk getting the console and/or account banned from ever getting online again. Your console will effectively become a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom