PC Any way to summon both cultist and moon lord at the same time?

CutieMonica

Terrarian
I want to fight all the bosses at the same time, I've gotten to the point where the only problematic ones are the lunatic cultist and the moon lord. It seems like you cannot fight both at the same time under any circumstances, but crazier things have been found to get around intended game mechanics. I get the reason why is so you cant spawn the moon lord, kill the cultist, then spawn the pillars and kill the pillars to spawn another moon lord, but I feel like a way to do this in vanilla probably exists? I thought of having the devotees die on the same frame as you use the boss summon, but I haven't tested that beyond one attempt with an auto clicker. I know this is a completely useless thing, but I still feel that fighting all the bosses at the same time should and could be possible, considering literally every other boss can be summoned together.

I dont think you can seeing as the moon lord has to be killed after you killed the lunatic cultist but maybe you could try using the celestial sigil when you are fighting the lunatic cultist. (I havent tried it yet so i dont know if it will work)

I dont think you can seeing as the moon lord has to be killed after you killed the lunatic cultist but maybe you could try using the celestial sigil when you are fighting the lunatic cultist. (I havent tried it yet so i dont know if it will work)
The celestial sigil doesn't work if another boss is currently there or if a devotee/archer is on screen, However, you can summon other bosses while the moon lord is out, it's just that the cultists immediately disappear upon using it.

Back
Top Bottom