Xbox One Anybody else having this problem

PesutoMurasa

Terrarian
I'm trying to transfer my main world/character from 360 to One. My character downloads fine, but when I try to download my world, it gives me a screen saying "Downloading" (loading circle included) before adding nothing to the worlds list. Is anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

This is happening to everyone. It is supposedly a bug... or maybe a way to remove hack worlds.
I'm looking for a fix as well and I notice everyone immediately assumes "hacks". Just created worlds on a 360, exported, imported all fine, put a house in the world, no more import. Both new consoles. It's not the players.

I'm looking for a fix as well and I notice everyone immediately assumes "hacks". Just created worlds on a 360, exported, imported all fine, put a house in the world, no more import. Both new consoles. It's not the players.
Well, I think that when people responded to you saying that it may be because of "hacks" it's likely because you first explained that your modded 360 world converted fine, but your legit world did not. So if you've got a modded world on your console, you've already forfeited the right to technical support which was explained. That's the only reason people may be assuming "hacks" on you.

Well, I think that when people responded to you saying that it may be because of "hacks" it's likely because you first explained that your modded 360 world converted fine, but your legit world did not. So if you've got a modded world on your console, you've already forfeited the right to technical support which was explained. That's the only reason people may be assuming "hacks" on you.

As I said to the other guy, read that again. When people assume, they are often wrong.

As I said to the other guy, read that again. When people assume, they are often wrong.
To clear any confusion, are you saying that you have not had any modded words on your console? If you haven’t, my apologies. I reread your original post, and the part that is making it seem like you have modded content is when you said, “I found a modded 360 map that will import to xb1,” which, the way that sentence is written, makes it seem like you put a modded world on your console. But perhaps what you’re saying is that you’ve seen others have their modded worlds brought over to X1 fine, but all of your worlds - which are made up of only legitimate worlds - are not.

If that’s the case, again, my apologies, but maybe you can see where I was getting the idea that you had modded worlds, because your sentence looked to say just that. It wasn’t an assumption from me, it was me misunderstanding what you meant.

I’m sorry to hear that uploading the worlds to download them again didn’t work. That has been something that was working for similar issue with going from PS3 to PS4. I’m not sure what the solution can be for this 360>X1 problem.

There will hopefully be a fix for these issues, but in the meantime, the best way to get your info to the developers so that they can delve into the specifics of what happening on your end is to fill out, with as much detail as possible, their bug report here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

If you’ve already done that, great. I would not expect to receive any reply, but be assured that they are going over each report. And if you’d like to send in your 360 world so that the developers can see firsthand how it’s not downloading properly to X1, there are instructions here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA. The instructions are geared for PS4 files, but they can easily be followed for sending in 360 files.

Back
Top Bottom