Anyone beaten all bosses expert mode?

I’ve beaten all the master mode bosses on the switch, thx to my new and shiny zenith. (including event bosses)

Also, I have done a full expert mode playthrough, and the twins were honestly the hardest to fight imo

dodging? and ya Im really good I beat duke with 0 damage
oh nice! That's pretty sick I can't do that

My setup that works against anything, including Moon Lord, is just a lot of damage mitigation and negation. The most important bit is full defensive beetle armor; It gives you a massive % damage mitigation that really, really helps when the damage values are always 200+ or something. Get the infinite flight trinket and the fastest wings with hover ability and you should be golden!

...I just now realize that this was about Expert mode, I'm talking about Master mode. oops. Probably makes expert super easy ahaha

I have just decided to do expert mode which is way to much than I expected. I have beaten on expert mode King Slime, Eater of Souls, and Skeletron. Anyone here beaten pass me?
Tried beating eater of worlds with 32 def on expert, I got demolished by the vile split, however I might just be terrible at this game :/

at least I beated moon lord in classic while playing as a melee user.
also, I don’t know if somebody tried it but I would like to see a mastermode ftw run while playing as a hardcore summoner
(*pain)

Ive defeated all terraria bosses in expert and so far have defeated up to the destroyer on master. the hardest part for me in expert was the lunar towers

I have just decided to do expert mode which is way to much than I expected. I have beaten on expert mode King Slime, Eater of Souls, and Skeletron. Anyone here beaten pass me?
I have killed the moonlord in expert with 2 other friends as a ranger. (On switch lol) We started a mastermode world and since the 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 are coming out right now, we will need to beat the Deerclops and wall of flesh :)

I have never played terraria with friends but Ive beaten all bosses on terraria on expert. also on switch and on master Im just defeated the destroyer. I cant find eol

I recently finally tried Master Mode (alaebit this time, on TModLoader 1.4 with Quality of Life mods) again and this time, I finally progressed in it and ended up beating it! It felt so amazing knowing that I have got way better than before with all the mods I played ;-;

I've beaten them all mastermode and well...
It was hell would not attempt again... Especially Duke FIshron...

Back
Top Bottom