Anyone beaten all bosses expert mode?

KingSavageCultist

Spazmatism
I have just decided to do expert mode which is way to much than I expected. I have beaten on expert mode King Slime, Eater of Souls, and Skeletron. Anyone here beaten pass me?

I've beaten all boss except moon lord in expert. (Well technically I did but it was modded so it doesn't count.) What you should fight next depends on your class. Which class are you?

Ok, you should probably fight queen bee next for a bee's knees, or explore the dungeon for a handgun that you can upgrade to a phoenix blaster. Also remember to get necro armor. Wall of flesh isn't too hard, you just have to make a very long bridge. You can use beenades against the wall of flesh, but regular weapons work just fine too.

my class is ranger and I attempted to do it with zero damage and failed. :(
You attempted what boss?

I have just decided to do expert mode which is way to much than I expected. I have beaten on expert mode King Slime, Eater of Souls, and Skeletron. Anyone here beaten pass me?
A few months ago, I started an expert Playthrough with a friend. We took out all pre-HM bosses, Mechs, plantera and golem

Almost every single one of my worlds is on Expert, unless I’m introducing a friend to the game, and I’ve been running Expert for years. I find that completing my first Expert world was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in the game, but as you play it more you basically adapt to the new AI and higher difficulty and it becomes easier. (I wish Master Mode offered the same experience, but oh well).

Generally the first time playing Expert, Skeletron, Wall of Flesh and Plantera end up being the hardest bosses. Skeletron is still pretty difficult even with thousands of hours invested into Expert Mode, but for the most part you learn how to fight the buffed bosses and events and prepare better.

To answer the original question, I've beaten every boss on all difficulties.

I strongly advise you go after Eye of Cthulhu next, as it's drops are extremely helpful, specifically the expert one.

Back
Top Bottom