Console Anyone else noticed this?

Have built a couple of underwater habitats. Not sure if I used red wire or not. Will check and report back. I am on Xbox 360. Did you search the bug forum?

Have built a couple of underwater habitats. Not sure if I used red wire or not. Will check and report back. I am on Xbox 360. Did you search the bug forum?
Nope, it was more of an interest thing really, but it's stopped now anyway. I was getting LOADS glowing snails for every swing of the spanner. Then I reloaded the world and got a ton of normal snails with the wire cutters. Now it's back to normal. At least I have a lot of bait now anyway...

Nope, it was more of an interest thing really, but it's stopped now anyway. I was getting LOADS glowing snails for every swing of the spanner. Then I reloaded the world and got a ton of normal snails with the wire cutters. Now it's back to normal. At least I have a lot of bait now anyway...
Huh! At least you have that going for you, which is nice.

*jumps on to try this*

I had something similar happen. Everytime I swung the net to catch things. It would spawn a worm. So I was just catching worm after worm after worm

I did, i swung a pink dungeon brick while aiming at the air (No wall or block next to my cursor) and it spawned worm, i got 400 worms from this. I'm on PS4.

It's a known bug for a while, a few vids on YouTube explain how it works if I recall. Can't remember how it happens offhand

I had another one last night; I tried to place a block where it couldn't be placed (like on myself or a statue) and it turned into a worm. I kept my finger down and the blocks decreased one by one as they turned into worms.

Back
Top Bottom