Anyone here a fan of Firefly?

I'm a Raptor

Plantera
My friend introduced me to it a few days ago - and I must say that I absolutely love it! It's a shame that there's only 1 season and a movie, but it's the best series I've watched in quite a while.

*Raises hand* I'm a huge Firefly fan. It's easily one of the best television series ever made in my opinion, it's a crying shame it got cancelled. If you're interested or a fan of comics, they brought out two series of 3 issue comics called "Those Left Behind" and "Better Days" that bridges the gap between the end of the series and the start of the movie.

I just finished watching the series about 5 minutes ago, and I'm honestly sad that there's no more (well, besides the movie Serenity).
It's the best series I've watched in ages!

I am a fan of Firefly. I have it all on a DVD boxset. Unfortunately I didn't get into it or even hear of it until it was canceled. A coworker at the time lent me the movie. I later bought the boxset. I wish it had lasted longer. Come to think of it I also didn't get into Buff or Angel until after they ended as well.

LOVE Firefly & Serenity. To this day I still celebrate Serenity Day (June 23rd) by purchasing both Firefly and Serenity for a friend or stranger who hasn't seen or doesn't own the two.

"Out of Gas" will always be my favorite episode.

I've been a fan of Firefly for a long time. Decent plot, good character development, and its a post-Earth style show made by English speaking people where English isn't the only language still alive.

I'm at the point where I hunt down shows that only made it 1 to 2 seasons before Fox cancels them. That usually means the show is good (cause Fox is stupid).

I just walked onto this forum and thought to myself......
index.php

Attachments

• Person above.jpg
    Person above.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 397
Back
Top Bottom