anyone here watch chippy's series with jaiden animations?

ZeroJinKui

The Destroyer
i've just started watching this series, well mostly listening to it in the background as i go about my day...

i know it's a bit old by this point, but i rarely watch/listen to uploaded streams, just felt the urge to watch some terraria stuff involving my favorite animator.

anyway... while on the third video, i noticed in their ocean town was some strange item i never saw before.

it was a little sand/coral shrine with some crystal tornado floating over it.

i went crazy searching the wiki and google, came up with nothing... so i went back to see when they crafted the item.

turns out, it seems to be the ocean pylon?

when they first made it, it looked normal... but by the third video, for whatever reason... it's completely different looking?

this has really thrown me off, cause the wiki doesn't show any alternate appearances for pylons... anyone know what made it look different?

also curious, for anyone who HAS seen the series, which part did you think was funniest?

i'm only halfway through, being on the third out of the five videos, but some moments i found pretty funny were them using the whoopie cushion early on and jaiden saying "that was a wet one", cause farts are funny, and no one can tell me otherwise... and chippy riding the rails underground, noticing a chest, and being blown to bits, jumping in his seat.

not the only ones, but listing them all would make others' posts kinda redundant, i feel, if they mention the same moments.

that last one was pretty relatable... can't count how many times those explosive traps scared the crap outta me.

thanks for all the heart attacks, re-logic... i look forward to even worse jump scares in the future. :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom