PC Anyone know how to do the Gelatin World Tour Achievement?

SnekiBox

Terrarian
I've literally killed every slime in the game (Including rainbow slime) and I've defeated WoF, so Hardmode slimes have also been defeated. Yet, my achievement still says 23/24. I've even gone to other crimson worlds to kill the Crimslime. Anyone know what slimes count towards the achievement and the most effective way of achieving it?

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the Terraria forums, I didn't know where to ask about this stuff.
Capture.PNG

Have you gotten the Mother Slime? They stop appearing in hardmode.

Another rare slime is the Pinky, which is a tiny pink slime that can spawn anywhere, but only does so very rarely.

If you've already gotten both of these, try going into expert mode and killing the spiked blue slimes that only appear in the king slime fight.

Last edited:
Have you gotten the Mother Slime? They stop appearing in hardmode.

Another rare slime is the Pinky, which is a tiny pink slime that can spawn anywhere, but only does so very rarely.

If you've already gotten both of these, try going into expert mode and killing the spiked blue slimes that only appear in the king slime fight.

I've gotten all of those- I'm really confused as to how I still haven't completed the achievement. I'll do a speed run later on and see if there's any I missed. Thanks for the help :happy:

Okay, so I got the achievement finally. For some reason it didn't register when I killed the Crimslime :cslime: so I went back and killed it again, and it gave me the achievement. If anyone else is trying to get the achievement, I would suggest killing a couple of each slime just in case.

Okay, so I got the achievement finally. For some reason it didn't register when I killed the Crimslime :cslime:so I went back and killed it again, and it gave me the achievement. If anyone else is trying to get the achievement, I would suggest killing a couple of each slime just in case.
Huh, that's funny, I've never heard of that before.

Really now? I have killed thousands upon thousands of Crimslimes by grinding, I still can't get the last slime I'm missing. Before any of you say that I'm missing another, I checked the Bestiary and found I had entries for all of the 24 required slimes on the list. Before you say there might have been another kind of slime I completely overlooked, no! I know what all 24 required slimes are from the internet. Is the right kind of Crimslime just THAT rare? Do I need to beat every kind of slime in one world?

Back
Top Bottom