anyone know how to kill daytime eol

Heres how I did it: I used master ninja gear and prayed to god as hard as I could to not get hit. It doesnt matter which class you use, just pray that you dont get hit. I'd recommend using a ranger tho.

Okay then. The Possessed Hatchet is probably the best option, because it has decent DPS, homing, and autofire. The Flairon is also good, but you may need to get closer so that the bubbles can hit her. Projectile broadswords like the Terra Blade or the Flying Dragon could also be used, but they don't home. Hallowed Armour is best armour for the daytime fight, because it allows you to frequently dodge attacks. The Fishron Wings and Betsy's Wings are the best wings at this point (assuming you haven't killed Moon Lord yet) because they have the best flight time and Betsy's Wings allows you to hover and go extremely fast horizontally. Master Ninja Gear and the Brain of Confusion are must-haves, because they provide a chance to dodge attacks. Damage-boosting accessories are much better than defensive in this case, so you don't need accessories like the Cobalt Shield or the Charm of Myths. The Frog Leg or Amphibian Boots are useful, but not necessary. As always, make sure to prepare a wide array of potions, but don't make ones like Ironskin or Endurance because they won't make a difference. If you've got enough money, reforge your accessories to Menacing or Lucky for more damage output. Warding wouldn't help at all. I'm not an expert at her attack pattern, so look it up on YouTube. There are many videos about it.

hallowed armor make the fight much easier.

Betsy wings + soaring insignia grants the best pre moonlord mobility, alternatively you could use the hoverboard, or you can use the witch broom.

Back
Top Bottom