PS4 Anyone know how to make a 4 hertz (four activations per second) timer? Thanks!

Somerando

Terrarian
I was trying to make a noon lord auto farm, and found out by testing that a 14 tick activation cycle and a 16 activation cycle were inaccurate, and my method of making them will not work for a 15 tick activation cycle. Anyone one know how to make it?

Just take the standard 60 act/s dummy engine and divide the output by 15.
To do this, I would recommend the compact, resettable shift register based counter (without the reset part), as descried in my wire reference guide:

Compact resettable counter
You can skootch the segment of the counter closer, but then you need to use three different wire colors. This also makes wiring anything useful to it quite difficult, but you can still use it for a timer. We can however easily connect a reset array to it, thanks to the inline reset switch.

tnsGkcs.gif
za6eg5P.png
55xkRq5.gif

Thanks! Helped tons. Had to work out a few kinks, but overall was really helpful. Now to grind pillars for the monoliths lol. I will too many to count for this to work.

ITS WORKS. Finally. I also tried it with a couple of bosses including guardian. It worked pretty smoothly. I’m trying events right now. THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom