PS3 Anyone need Help!?

PB_N_J_TYME

Terrarian
So I need help beating the 3 mechanical bosses again Because I Accidentally deleted my Character But I had him saved in the cloud. But! i lost All my Souls So If you could help That would be VERY Appriceated Thx :redmunch:

I Need Help Beating Golem And Getting Solar Tablets (I Thought That Was Obvious Though) Im My UserName
Hi @PB_N_J_TYME, I combined both all three of your threads into this one thread. We allow one Quick Hookup thread per member. :)

If you need your title changed, you can Report the first post and request it be changed. Let me know if you have any questions. You can click the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom to send me a private message.

PB_N_J_TYME I sent a request.:hoppinjack::merchantwink:
[doublepost=1541204091,1541203884][/doublepost]just accept smoken36. that's me`:)
[doublepost=1541204677][/doublepost]
Oops I Beat Him Now But! I do need Help With Golem And I Need Solar Tablets! Thx- Pb_n_j_tyme
you cant get solar tabs on ps3

Im trying to beat the game fast as possible on ps4
@PB_N_J_TYME, please stop making new Quick Hookup threads. I have merged the latest one you made into here.

You're allowed one Quick Hookup thread, this thread right here. Please use this one and stop making new ones. If you create a new one, your posting may be restricted.

umm how do i do that
How do you stop making new Quick Hookup threads? You just don’t make any new threads in this section. You can feel free to reply in others’ Quick Hookup threads, but don’t create a new thread here.

If you’re looking for people to help you do something specific (beat Plantera) just post here that that’s what you’re looking for. It will bring your thread (this thread) up to the top on the front page.

If you want to change the title of your thread (currently it’s titled ‘PS3 Hey! Anyone out there!’) you can click the Report button on the first post and tell us what you want the title change to.

Let me know if you have ther questions.

Back
Top Bottom