Anyone wanna do a little build project?

Jaund1ce_J3an

Terrarian
Just a genuine build project

[REQUIREMENTS]
Journey (fully Researched Character)
Terraria on Steam (cuz idk how to do it without steam)
Slurs and Cursing is not allowed (i don't want us fighting in-game just wanna make friends and build here)

[WHAT ARE WE BUILDING?]
This will sound weird and i will tell you more once we go on...
Basically we will be building a world based on a story-telling group on Facebook Messenger with the name of "Jose's Mansion"
which is a roleplay group chat where its all based on the Main character named (probably guessed it) "Jose" and its all based around his life in his Mansion with
a few friends and a few more Enemies.

In short... this will be like a movie filming set but without the greenscreens and others stuff like its the actual world of Jose's Mansion...

[NEED MORE BACKSTORY?]
20 years ago.. A young boy named Jose met a vampire-human-hybrid named Prince, They were bestfriends at the time... But one day when Jose brought Prince into Where Jose lives named "Goka village", The town was frightened after the discovery of Prince being a vampire... then one night the whole town burned the house where Jose, Prince and Jose's Parents live... Not knowing what happened Jose blamed Prince for the death of Jose's parents.. And after that Jose exiled Prince out of town...
Prince ran away from the town as fast as he can till he was caught in a hanging trap and (almost) died... then Prince had awoken in a new dimension with rainbows.. not knowing what to do he shouted for help hoping that anyone would help him.. till he realized for himself that no one would ever trust a vampire...he walked away from where he came with tears in his eyes but then he saw a drawbridge... After walking through the drawbridge he saw a town with a crystal center... scared that he would be killed he found some rags and wore them as a coat and he walked through the town...
He was hidden until he bumped into a bartender by the name of Iamsiom and what appears to be his little brother Jean who was the age of Jose... not knowing what to do he ran as fast as he can away from the town and fell into a pit, And in the pit was a (SECRET) tunnel going through a dark forest and saw a castle... from that day till today Prince was know as "the Prince of Vampires" and Jose was know as "The CEO"... the end!

if you wanna join in (pls do but i wont force you) message me, i'll be expecting you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom