PS4 Anyone wanna play terraria on ps4 I've beaten all the bosses and I'm not a noob btw no noobs

I'd love to help but I might not get on until next weekend. My siblings and I made an arena with ball, flame, and dart traps (we had no spear traps) with a tower in the middle with a honey puddle, heart lantern, and a campfire for health regen (and a bed of course). The floor to the left and right of the tower (area with the traps) was covered in a very thin layer of lava so that it could kill the mobs yet not incinerate any loot drops (lava waders can be used to pick up drops, or just fly over). We also built an area of platforms above the tower and ball traps so that we had room to fight the Frost Queen. All in all, we kicked their butts. I can send a picture if you'd like.

I'd love to help but I might not get on until next weekend. My siblings and I made an arena with ball, flame, and dart traps (we had no spear traps) with a tower in the middle with a honey puddle, heart lantern, and a campfire for health regen (and a bed of course). The floor to the left and right of the tower (area with the traps) was covered in a very thin layer of lava so that it could kill the mobs yet not incinerate any loot drops (lava waders can be used to pick up drops, or just fly over). We also built an area of platforms above the tower and ball traps so that we had room to fight the Frost Queen. All in all, we kicked their butts. I can send a picture if you'd like.

That's amazing whenever you want could you friend request me or I request you but just message me when u want to play

Back
Top Bottom