Mobile Anyone want free stuff?

picklewired

Skeletron
I can get you dev vanities, I can get you reforged armor. Anything you want, as long as it’s in vanilla Terraria 1.3. Max amount for each item is 30000. Just PM me your server IP and password. Your wish is my command.

P.S. I’m playing on mobile.

I can get you dev vanities, I can get you reforged armor. Anything you want, as long as it’s in vanilla Terraria 1.3. Max amount for each item is 30000. Just PM me your server IP and password. Your wish is my command.

P.S. I’m playing on mobile.
Hi there @epiclyaidan24, just a note that reforged armor isn’t a thing on Mobile. :)

Haha, I know. It’s not a thing on any platform. I can still get it for you though. :merchantwink:
Sorry for the late reply. :)

Being that 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) has a policy that modifying the core content of the mobile game is not permitted, and since it’s not possible to get reforged armor without modifying the core content of the game, it’s not permitted to trade those items here on the forum.

You can read more of the policy here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Back
Top Bottom