PC Anyone want to do a playthrough on my small private server? (Expert) Minimum Age: 14 8/22/17

Pandazse

Terrarian
Hello, I will be starting a new server, and it will be up 24/7 if needed. Please read all the important information before you post.

World will be Large, maybe crimson? corruption?

We will be attempting a full playthrough all the way to Moon Lord!

I assure you there will be no lag because I have 300Mbps Internet speeds. If the server does lag or go off, It will only be temporary.

There will be a total of 7 spots available, for both new and experienced players (3 new and 4 exp if possible)

Server will start as soon as there are at least 3 people that are willing to play for maybe about ~2-4 hours?

NO DISCORD NO ROOM!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in joining, please meet these small requirements and rules:

-Private message me your Age, Time zone, and level of experience in Terraria, How long you are going to be playing, and I will send you the IP.

-Minimum age: 14
-No exceptions, I can't deal with immature kids

-Suggested time zone: Eastern Standard Time, GMT -4, If you live in other time zones that isn't close to GMT -4, I suggest you don't play because you won't be on when everyone else is on :(

-Try not to use EXCESSIVE profanity...

-Be nice to everyone :^) and use English to communicate

-Please Don't Talk Like This. Or use very proper punctuation... It's time consuming, awkward, and unnecessary... most of the kids do this and I don't know why hahaha
just talk like normal human beings (unless you're a alien...)

-New characters - If you join with a character that is not 100% new, I will ban your IP with no exceptions.

-If you are leaving for a extended period of time, please let me know via Discord or Terraria Fourms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To conclude, I hope everyone will have fun and enjoy playing together on this small server; I wish to see everyone working together to complete goals :^)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me, I will be on for the day

UPDATES:

Slots left: 0! 8/28/17 NO SPOTS LEFT

Players banned: none

Server status: UP AND RUNNING! 8/24/17 10:38 EST

-pssst if you don't have terraria... I'll buy you it :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom